Ranking
recorded moves!
like,you do something and then push a settings buton or something and choose a key to hotkey the move.
this way,it will be very easy to do openers in multiplayer etc etc.
and don't give me the"likez we can'tt makezs dat yetrs lol nub" thing!newb luck did it in his punchout script(god bless his scripting!)!
Jumpah: Umm, the very last two posts in this thread before you wrote that was about how this thread is for Lua features, and not scripts.

Also, we can't make that yet, lol, nub. At least not for multiplayer.

Seriously though, read before writing.
Hi,

we do have a Toribash Wiki. Feel free to add to it, or get in touch with Mahatma (I think he's an admin on it)
http://wiki.toribash.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
i'd like something that could record everyone's tactical moves so if your about to face them in multi and lose you can train with uke with changed AI
hmm...
i'm not sure it's possible atm, but based on suo's dojodismember script, i wondered if you could set it up to create other zone based features.
effects that happen based on your environmental position.
while i doubt it is currently possible, i should like to see it in the future.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

A way to be able to manually set a "keyframe" into the rpl file. Any joint setting done in between turns breaks the replays, unless it is a DM or a frac.
 ____  _____  __  __  _  _  ___  _  _ 
(  _ \(  _  )(  )(  )( \( )/ __)( \/ )
 ) _ < )(_)(  )(__)(  )  (( (__  \  / 
(____/(_____)(______)(_)\_)\___) (__) 
Being able to trigger sounds would be nice.

Also, if would be nice if freeze_game() triggered the callbacks hooked to "enter_freeze" (and wrote to the replay file)
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
A method to force a win would be nice, so we could set our own script-checked conditions for wins in script-assisted game modes. I guess a general end_game() would be better, provided it took an argument for what kind of end to announce.

Also, get_grip_info() would be more useful if it returned actual grip state, rather than its state of changing state. But I'd settle for it at least returning a different value for release grip and no grip. As it is, it's basically unusable.

I've already pointed that last one out, but so far as I can tell, the problem remains.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
I've deleted all the off-topic posts in this thread. Stick to the topic. Any further off-topic posts are deleted as soon as I see them.

This is about LUA FEATURES. Not Lua scripts. There are numerous way to tell Lua script ideas. Like my suggest a script thread, or PMs.

Also, you could use a mix of displaying text and the new_game() function to fake a real game end. But it'd skip the replay.
Hook "on_client_receive" for receiving a server's messages or something of the like.

Also, hook "on_client_send" for intercepting messages being sent to a server, or commands in general.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!