ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[DSC]iPro

Clan Story.

Long time ago there was a tourney,that only the best ones could enter.All the the best best fighters where there,but only one should be named the [iPro].They fighted hard whit:Knowledge,Courage to gain the glory.The last two tori's where standing whit scar's,blood and tiredness.One of them was named xlegox and the other toriax.They fighted hard like that was they last battle.Suddenley a explosion occured and no one know wat was happening in that big black smoke explosion.A deep silence....and suddenley they was a tori getting out of the black smoke,and it was xlegox and on his hand he got toriax head,he raised the head in sing of victory.All the ppl started yelling and saying: oh hail xlegox the mighty [iPro].Ppl say who held this tag it's a tru [iPro] and contain the true power of the torigods.

(Rules)
  • 1.Use correct grammar.
  • 2.Never double post.
  • 3.Always wear your [iPro].
  • 4.Respect your clan members.
  • 5.No spamming.
  • 6.Always have fun.

-Leader-
Vaati & Legoking

• -Members-
  • VATTI 7th dan
  • T3X4S 7th dan
  • LegoKing 5th dan
  • JackSavage Black Belt
  • Masterfu13 Black Belt
  • SlipKnot Black Belt
  • Wadjet2 Black Belt
  • BallOfFire Black Belt
  • Ansu 2nd Dan
  • Chaossook Black Belt

-Application-
Who Told You About The Clan:
Favorite Mod:
Why You Wanna Join:
Belt:
Active at forum?explain.

iPro_Christmast_Especial_Event.

• Hey guys,well I decide to make a Christmas Event Soon!.

When? December,1
Server?iProChristmas Event.
Time?Ill decide soon.

Prize? (5k)Yeah I know!

Note.Only 1st place!(Only iPro members.)

Hostby:~LegoKing~
Last edited by XLegoX; Nov 28, 2009 at 11:19 PM.
Sorry but If you only have two members when you create a DSC, your not gonna survive.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nice so far, needs a couple of things like a clan story and stuff though. Good luck, check out my DSC
Holy Demon
...be afraid

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Good luck you will really need it
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Good Luck man.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[BISH] | [TRG] | [Clanless] | [LLAMA] | [WL] | [SS]
.:: Azir Signature And Avvy Shop::.
Shook Made Dis ^]
ToriDeath: Quit being trendy.

And everyon esle, stop it! >:| I think he's gonig to do fine. It will jus take longer to be official. Good luck man! I wish for the best!
I made my DSC alone, before recruiting.
I can still see some pretty cool things coming up.
Just ignore what people say about your members, recruit some, and you'll be fine.
Holy Demon
...be afraid

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa