Toribash
Originally Posted by DarkKira View Post
Leave him alone, you are more a noob than him. He isnt coming in your DSC flaming you. And you have horrible grammar and you act big. Good luck with your clan XLegoX

>_>

You didn't read any of his post did you, he was totaly kidding, he isn't like that.
Originally Posted by Cinamintz View Post
ToriDeath: Quit being trendy.

And everyon esle, stop it! >:| I think he's gonig to do fine. It will jus take longer to be official. Good luck man! I wish for the best!

Not if he doesn't have a clan story D:
Lol I'll work on our clan story and my head looks kinda menacing in that pic don't ya think?

Forgot:also confirming i'm in the clan shouldn't we put elites before members though?

Forgot2:anyone on toribash right now I need some practice in the wushu/akido...
Last edited by Fourfive; Nov 12, 2009 at 10:38 PM.
I'm on a quest to make a clan that will rival the power of [rawr] any name ideas? PM me
Hi im new member of iPro and I got approved by xlegox if you dont believe me hes at my house in real life playing Xbox 360
Real life friend?...
anyone up for kido?
I'm on a quest to make a clan that will rival the power of [rawr] any name ideas? PM me
Put thi in the elite list
HEYYYY IM not on MEMBERZ list PLz put me back as ldr NOW
pure you have to be more active on the forums are you up for an akido room right now?
OK Everybody.
I am making clan picture.
Everyone in clan is supposed to be in it.I will make picture but you guys have to say if you wanna be in it.
Lilmali97(Me) and xLegox are in middle.
So no one but us are in middle.unless you wanna sit down in middle.*Only two people in middle*
post quickly because after this i am making different thing and you can say you wanna be in it after im finished.
If you do that. Im gonna call you idiot for not reading this.