Ranking
Nah, there are alot of problems =/, I'm sorry but I can't accept Yellow belts. 2nd, jousting is not really a serious to blackbelt's and up. 3rd, you are unranked which means your not active. 4th, this is your very first post on the forums, and it's an application. Last and probably the least, you have NO special talents. Oh and you forgot your three replays. Don't post here again cause i've already got a idea of what you are going to say.
nice rpl torimanana ;d !

File Type: rpl Tm_Turnover.rpl (57.2 KB, 0 views)

i like this !

Markoln
Ouch. That hurt. But at least you can put someone down. Although I must say. I'm gonna start a 50+ Post prior to application rule. Because I got a bunch of inactive people...

Oh and TM+Sexy=Sexy Monster Babies! XD

Alliance with Sexy?
Last edited by JesseD; Dec 29, 2009 at 10:51 PM.
You see, i told you guys this clan would be rising to the top real soon. , and yes, alliance with sexy :3
my rpls ;) format deleted my all rpls, so I have only this one
Attached Files
nice head.rpl (24.7 KB, 11 views)
jednak.rpl (57.5 KB, 10 views)

Markoln
Very nice Judo, and nice akido action! No question why i picked you guys. Also, put some viarity into the replays. How about a little Single Player
Attached Files
Tm_Bamm.rpl (49.4 KB, 9 views)
Tm_ Kick and Pose.rpl (16.6 KB, 10 views)
Tm_Demoltion Derby.rpl (71.6 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by torimanana; Dec 29, 2009 at 11:09 PM.
Nice replays you guys Should send some our way. We making a clan vid and need as many replays as possible.
hmmm, i would but because of our tagg, we can't, is there another way we can help?
Last edited by torimanana; Dec 30, 2009 at 12:38 AM.
Replays ^^
here are some replay that i think are cool
Attached Files
headpawwwnch.rpl (33.3 KB, 11 views)
elbow head.rpl (49.5 KB, 11 views)
headawesome.rpl (54.6 KB, 10 views)
<3