Ranking
Originally Posted by Demie View Post
Whats wrong with DsC

Many people only wish good luck to look cool and get posts.
Some people say more than that so they don't look like spammers.
But as long as they don't give some advices you don't need to listen to them.

Your DSC doesn't look that bad, but you have to check some things like
3. Rank:

Just look on it for some time. Then look at some other DSCs and look at yours again.
look ok but maybe you need to put the "roster" pin in the middle to
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
1.Name:MrAries
2.Belt:2nd Dan
3.Rank:453
4.Age(optional)36
5.Who invited you:Demie
6.What you can bring to the clan(Tc,Textures,ect.) Head graffix
Da Funk
I don't think that "Kick system" will work well at all.

Why?
1. People can say anything they want, so you could have your whole clan firing insults at each other and not know who to blame, what to make of it or what you should do.

2. I doubt it would be very accurate when someone posted an application, especially if that person hates another person in the clan. He could make stuff up then put you in the situation mentioned in "1."

3. To me it proves that you don't have self-confidence that you can manage your clan, solve disputes and figure out who hates who in your clan. It's just me so far, but I think that other people could get the idea as it goes on.

Some useless things I found on your DSC;

Clan donations, clan bank etc... Why?

Clan bank: Because I doubt you will update it. Most clan leaders don't, because eventually you will have to keep updating it, get lazy and then just forget about it.

Clan donations list: It's useless. No one will pay attention to it, unless they want to go on about how good they were donation X amount of money.

Want to borrow TC: Completely useless.. Almost always. I've never experienced a clan who had this who had it come in handy. Plus, the application is kind of a waste of time... "Will you pay back the money?" If someone was going to steal it they could just lie...

I suggest you leave stuff like that out of your DSC except for maybe "Clan Bank" because your members may want to know how much you have. Otherwise, I suggest your trash it. No need of it and it just adds useless stuff to your roster, discouraging people to read through it to avoid stuff they don't care about.

More stuff to get rid of: Clan Wars; Allies application

Especially the application is useless... It's pretty easy to just figure out all those questions from their challenge. If you can't get the info from the first post of the challenge, then you ask. It's a pretty useless thing to have on your roster.

Allies application: Do you really need this? I bet not. Everyone allies for one of these two things; they want assistance and power from your clan, or they are friends with you and like your attitude. If you have questions like "Why you want to ally with us" I can assure you they'll just say "Your clan is really good and I like how good your members are" or "Your clan mates have an awesome attitude and it's easy to become friends" and just by knowing them a bit you can figure out why they want to be allies... If not, look at their DSC. If they are new they probably want to gain rep or just want to say that you are their allies in times of need.

If they are experienced, they want to sit along side you, or develop a bond.

That's all from me for now. If you need any help you can always turn to me
Last edited by alert242; Feb 14, 2010 at 08:28 PM.
Yeah i see what your saying i will change and want to allie with us

But know i put that you have to show the link or the screenshot what they did

That should do the trick
Last edited by Demie; Feb 14, 2010 at 07:10 PM.