Toribash
Original Post
When you say it still counts, you mean your bet stays and doesn't go away?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Hachem24 View Post
If someone is about to lose a bet, they would just disconnected from their internet and still have their tc.

I think the idea is that the bet stays active, so if they were about to losee their tc they would lose it anyway
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
Why would force ping be abused?

If someone is about to lose a bet, they would just disconnected from their internet and still have their tc.
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
I think the idea is that the bet stays active, so if they were about to losee their tc they would lose it anyway

Originally Posted by Hachem24 View Post

The bet would still be active if anyone disconnects which means that a ping= a loss if the player pinged. If you are a spectator, your bets would be active even if you disconnect.

How would this be abused
Don't Be Racist
Rather than sinking the TC, if active bets were to stay, it would stay active. I like this idea, I ping too sometimes during an active bet and nobody gets the TC when that happens. I also cannot see any complications of force pings as it doesn't benefit them or anyone else, whatsoever (the spectators of the match). If it's the players in the match that have a bet and then force ping, they've lost anyway so they won't get their TC either way.

Supported
Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
Rather than sinking the TC, if active bets were to stay, it would stay active. I like this idea, I ping too sometimes during an active bet and nobody gets the TC when that happens. I also cannot see any complications of force pings as it doesn't benefit them or anyone else, whatsoever (the spectators of the match). If it's the players in the match that have a bet and then force ping, they've lost anyway so they won't get their TC either way.

Supported

i'm not gonna say that this should be dismissed, but it's very unlikely staff is going to consider auto canceling active bets, because they are already trying to sink tc.
pacquiao
I understand what you're saying, but the TC that is sunk from this isn't a very fair sink in my opinion. It seems like quite an unnecessary sink of players' TC.