Ranking
This is a realy clean looking mod , I like it . It has a real street feel to it , now if other modders would follow by this example than we would have a better mod list .

This a great mod for sparring and acrobatics. 9/10
-----
Next time , deffenetly use all 16 objects to create more street objects like lamps or even a little red car lol
Last edited by TRichard21; Jun 12, 2011 at 10:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This mod is amazingly fun to spar on... Especially when you troll people and throw them off edges <3.

I give this a 10/10,Great realistic street feel and great concept :3
[Rel]Usirun
Sap, Made another little parkour mod. Don't want to post another thread or anything though, So i'll just post it here.
A pretty quick, easy mod to get through, start on one side, get to the other etc.

Screenshots (beware, big again :c)

Adding this to the main post, as well.
I honestly don't know why, but It wont save the engageplayer pos in the gamerules, so you'll probably have to manually enter it yourself. The one that it was made to use is: engageplayerposition 2.00,8.00,6.00,-2.00,8.00,6.00.
I uploaded the mod a bit earlier on the Mods page, It's only a matter of time before it's up for multiplayer.
Note: These are the kinds of mods I do, Parkour, Freerunning, and Sparring, because those are my favorite parts of toribash, If you have any suggestions for mods for me to make that could fall under those categories feel free to PM me or post here in the thread. (Since I'm making more mods every couple days, I'll eventually get around to creating a .zip of all my mods etc)
Have fun C:
Attached Files
Usirun.tbm (2.3 KB, 25 views)

Originally Posted by Echoforce View Post
I honestly don't know why, but It wont save the engageplayerpos in the gamerules, so you'll probably have to manually enter it yourself. The one that it was made to use is: engageplayerposition 2.00,8.00,6.00,-2.00,8.00,6.00.

I opened the mod with Notepad, and I found out why.
Under gamerule, you typed "engageplayerposition" instead of "engageplayerpos".

I've attached the fixed version for you.
Nice mod, btw.
Attached Files
Usirun.tbm (2.3 KB, 13 views)
Nice new mod echo Im going to try it right now.
Attached Files
largekilla- usirun.rpl (437.9 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by largeKilla; Jun 16, 2011 at 07:29 PM.