Ranking
Original Post
[WIP]Tori's Edge
A free running and parkour mod using the cool Atmospheres Script.

The mod is finished, but there is some work left for the Atmospheres. But I am too busy right now to finish it. Maybe sometime in the future.

Here are some screenshots:

Screenshots with Atmospheres disabled

Screenshots with Atmospheres enabled

Description:
The goal of the mod is to get to the big red box.
There are two main routes highlighted in red, one for tori and one for uke. But you can chose not to follow them.
The uke's path starts with a long pipe that you need to slide down on it, then there is a little space where you can do some tricks, even a wall flip. Then you can chose either to jump of that platform with a front flip or something or you can try to jump to that box and do a cool wall run. The first one is easier. Then, on the next building, there is also some space to do a cool trick, like a back flip. Then you need too slide down to the red platform and jump to the next building with a nice kong vault or a roll, then run and jump towards the red box.
The tori's path is shorter, but slightly harder(for me), because you need to turn more around. It also starts with a pipe, but you need to walk on it, or jump over it. Then you need to jump on the next building, or drop on the red box. Then jump on the building under you, go around the corner and run to the red box.

Wow, such a long description...

How to install the atmospheres:
First install Atmospheres Script. Checkout the steps here.
Then download my atmospheres from here and extract them in your Toribash\data\script\atmospheres folder. And just select the atmospheres from menu and ur done.

Please leave your opinion about the mod, what should i add/remove or anything.

Inspired by Mirror's Edge. Duh.

Update:
Download the new atmospheres and mod from here http://www.mediafire.com/?gwpu1t4g4o7t34w

New Screenshots

Attached Files
torisedge.tbm (2.2 KB, 110 views)
Last edited by dista; Jul 31, 2011 at 04:52 PM. Reason: updated
But you can't interact with Atmosphere's objects, can you?
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Hum, but can you create as many "objects" as you want with the script?
Sorry for being such a pain, I'm just curious since visually your mod is overwhelming.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Well in that case since the scripts arnt interactive , why not create a city background enviroment thats close to the course ? It would give it a nice real city feel .

Good mod btw .
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
Hum, but can you create as many "objects" as you want with the script?
Sorry for being such a pain, I'm just curious since visually your mod is overwhelming.

I think 300 objects is the limit.

Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
Well in that case since the scripts arnt interactive , why not create a city background enviroment thats close to the course ? It would give it a nice real city feel .

Good mod btw .

I will consider this idea.

Thanks.
It would be awesome if you could interact with the atmosphere objects.Can you do that in the next update of the mode ? (If there'll be such)
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
It would be awesome if you could interact with the atmosphere objects.Can you do that in the next update of the mode ? (If there'll be such)

This would need to be done by melmoth, the maker of atmospheres - if it's even possible at all. May not be as there is a limit to the amount of objects you can make (and therefore interact with) in Toribash I think. Also This is a WIP so there will be updates.
Originally Posted by DrGonz View Post
This would need to be done by melmoth, the maker of atmospheres - if it's even possible at all. May not be as there is a limit to the amount of objects you can make (and therefore interact with) in Toribash I think. Also This is a WIP so there will be updates.

yep.

Originally Posted by Macrid View Post
You can hide the item inside the atmosphere.
that would work right?

If you mean to put an object inside a atmospheres object, then yes you can.