Toribash
Original Post
[Tex. Colab] Fruit x Control
How does one make a thread? I can't even think of a few good sentences to start off with...whatever.

My bruh, ControlAll, has joined me on yet another art expedition.

-

Come watch us as we embark on this journey of colab awesomeness!

Template Used: Free head made by yours truly~
Theme: Splatoon!
Software Used: Photoshoppe & Gimp.

Wip #1

Gogogo

Wip #2

wut

Last edited by FruitCandy; Feb 5, 2016 at 04:14 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
either the template head used is not centered, or it's your work in progress...
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by FruitCandy View Post
Yeah ofc it's a work in progress silly.

i got that, obviously... :r
but I'd suggest working on the mapping first
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Number one rule : Mapping first, everything else later. Also, colors are popping out too much at this point even if it's a wip.
I am just an icon livin'
All my work starts sloppy, but as you've seen in my previous works, it always ends up fine.

Control is currently fixing all the mapping problems.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by FruitCandy View Post
All my work starts sloppy, but as you've seen in my previous works, it always ends up fine.

Control is currently fixing all the mapping problems.

Idk
I agree with most of these people.
I've seen you're previous works and I feel like you have some of the same problems

its too pixel-ly and odd

blend stuff

too much contrast, too bad mapping, get it centered. it make the edges of the hair sharp

hair doesn't curve.
Um ok then. I am an alt, so I'm not talking about art on this account.

Thanks for CnC doh.
-----
My other account and an ez head I made: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=542063
Last edited by FruitCandy; Feb 4, 2016 at 06:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by A kinder and polite Veoo
It's too pixel-ly and odd, I'd recommend you to blend stuff
In my opinion you used too much contrast, quite a bit off mapping, which can be centered,. and look at the edges of the hair, they're sharp, if you want to follow a character draw it with no style or nothing, just copy it.

You must hate every cartoon artist. Anyways, centering the face is easy as 2 clicks, so don't worry about that. Try a head template with line references instead of other heads under yor work when you upload the WIP, so it will be easier to see the actual work. About the texture, make the eyes more noticeable and eye shaped", they look like glasses for now.
Too early to say anything else, keep up the good work, I love the way you shade things.