ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[TEX] New Requested Set!
Someone requested me a set, and here is what I did!
I'm not sure if this will be the finished product, but still experimenting with it a bit. I'm a poor guy, so I used gimp 2.0.

grzegi991's Set

SubZ3rO3's Set

Chintu's Set

Splinter Cell Set

Rainbow Demon Set

Demon Set

Swepples Set

Last edited by Zwift; Feb 8, 2016 at 04:01 AM.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
I like that Acid/Hunter colour-combo, they go quite well. The hands look a bit off though, looks like the front of the hand has been squished in to a square. Apart from that, it looks all round great. What software did you make this in, was it Adobe Photoshop or something similar?
It looks fucking awesome, man. I don't have anything to add onto it, other than "good job". Really, it's great. Hope you're getting a nice, hefty payout for that one.
Thanks for the feedback guys! I don't really worry on payment much, but just trying to be creative with these sets! One of my goals is to be a well known artist in this game o/. I don't have the good softwares, so I'm sticking with gimp.
Last edited by Zwift; Sep 25, 2015 at 08:38 PM.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Originally Posted by grzegi991 View Post
Dude my nick is grzegi991 no gnzegi991 pls change it

Oh sorry fixed, my apologies..
-----
Added another set someone requested!
Last edited by Zwift; Sep 26, 2015 at 07:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Nice sets. I dont really like the hands though, I think you could make them better. Rest is awesome. Good job
Perfect mapping on the 2nd set. NOICE.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.