Toribash
Original Post
WAR DECLARED!
War has been declared against [FLUFF] and [EVIL] in the Judo DEMO server for territory.
The 5 people who declared war were.
Me
LJ
B-Rass
Razor
Vitron
We 5 ventured in when 1 [FLUFF] and 1 [EVIL] began a conflict with us. Now its an all out war against them. B-Rass is leading the war after winning the fights against ourselves and owning the [EVIL]
Re: WAR DECLARED!
TOO MANY WARS

Pplz keep getting mad at each other and "declaring war" like a bunch of noobs and honestly, it does nothing. A war cannot be held comprehensibly over Toribash. You all need to stop getting sucked into the mob mentality.

If you want to anihilate something, challenge it, but don't go calling it a "war" and thinking you're all high and mighty. Here, we are not countries. We have no armies. There is only you and your opponent.If you don't like a clan, simply say this much: "We of clan [PF] hereby challenge you to a brawl." It's that easy, and nobody goes hating each other. Besides, everyone keeps trying to declare war on the same clan. Oooh, right, you're the special new smart original pplz, who declare war on Fluff and Evil. Well, Fluff doesn't deserve anyone's anger, and Evil just never does anything to hate them for. Now, you also realize you challenge a friendly-to-all clan and a very active clan at the same time, leading to a lot of flaming room. You have to be smarter about this.
OMG did you here the tragedy in mexico that killed 75% of the population. I mean 3 people died. THATS HORRIBLE. now that populations 1 : El Presidente. O and in other words

YOUR MOM loljk
I think cbk is right , but if you do have a brawl im in , i just love brawls!
i think everyone is entitled to there own opinion...

and I think that toribash is a game for fun... the fun is fighting and discovering... discovering and war are one in the same... endless.

Note I'm not pro war in real life.