Toribash
Original Post
My first parkour, [please tell me what you think]
Here's the replay, tell me what you think.
Attached Files
parkouring1337.rpl (1.29 MB, 16 views)
Last edited by diends; May 13, 2015 at 06:37 AM.
It was nice i think you should practice on less grabs although i'm not at that skill level it certainly i think just looks better and staying on your feet does wonders it looks good and you have better control so your aren't having to grab objects so you can get into a position for a launch or climbing a step or something and you have way more options when you have both your feet on the ground and have great balance take a look at my replay i made a custom run and i was nearly having to resort to launches because i didn't have the best balance but i used my none symmetrical balance to my advantage to save myself and i used it to get back my balance and correct my run.
Attached Files
P_c_d_Wip 1.rpl (76.7 KB, 9 views)
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]
Originally Posted by UnknownPvP View Post
It was nice i think you should practice on less grabs although i'm not at that skill level it certainly i think just looks better and staying on your feet does wonders it looks good and you have better control so your aren't having to grab objects so you can get into a position for a launch or climbing a step or something and you have way more options when you have both your feet on the ground and have great balance take a look at my replay i made a custom run and i was nearly having to resort to launches because i didn't have the best balance but i used my none symmetrical balance to my advantage to save myself and i used it to get back my balance and correct my run.

I only grabbed when I was climbing.
I realize that but i was saying that if you never ever grab to correct yourself then in it just fuses the look like you know what you're doing
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]
Try to stay on your feet, because you can prepare better your jumps and even climb walls without grabs, nice first try tho, also, staying on your feet makes it look more realistic and beautifull
Wolololololo