Ranking
Original Post
The new year is coming!
2022 was rough for some and great for others. However, 2023 is a new year with new opportunities. I'd like to hear what the Toribash community is looking forward to or hope to work on in 2023?

I'm hoping to lose some weight and get in better shape. I want to get better at playing my musical instruments and I want to be more Fluent in Hawaiian (language).
this year i want to improve my musical abilities as well, guitar, production, i especially want to work on my vocals, and i want to get better at competitive toribash. i also want to work on my appearance as well as trying to visit my boyfriend more often in canada, 2023 is going 2 be a lot of fun i have lots of plans already!!!!
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
I'd like to move countries.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by list View Post

I will move countries, not sure whether I'll decide where once I know where List is moving, but that is an option
Im hoping to get hands on my dream project car and hopefully buy my first house!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
I'd like to hear what the Toribash community is looking forward to

Originally Posted by list View Post

Originally Posted by melrose View Post
I will move countries, not sure whether I'll decide where once I know where List is moving, but that is an option

GET ORIGINAL YOU GUYS I ALREADY SAID IM GONNA MOVE 2 CANADA GOD U GUYS R SUCH COPYCATS!!!! !!!!!!!!!1!!!
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
my new year resolution is getting into online marketing make money via internet. become my own boss and work on my inner self . become a better person, loose weight . jesus theres so much YOU can do! the world is in your hands!
First, I need to make more friends/connections. I'm a sort of grind in isolation kind of person and I envy my younger self and the friendships I had and the ways it made me a healthier and happier person. I've sort of pushed friendships away to make more room for my relationship and my work. So going into 2023 I need to be more open to connections and friendships. Secondly I'd like to improve my career situation, it's been unstable for a few years now, and I'd like to find something I'm passionate about and meets my current financial goals. And in many ways the first and second goals I've stated are connected.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
gonna learn to skateboard
gonna learn to write & produce music
gonna start the team-switch gender fluids
gonna make more games
already have plans to travel to japan in march, maybe switzerland in the later half of the year

basically gonna kick ass as a cool hot skating gamer babe or something
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!