Toribash
ooo, and zane i also figured out a new pivot i want

pivot: some dude taht looks like beethoven is playing piano on stage, then the camera moves to the right and you see a guy that looks like slash (lead guitarist to guns n roses/velvet revolver) is just finishing tuning his guitar, and his amp is next to the piano, then he blasts a chord and the power of the music sends beethoven and his piano flying, then it shows megadoomer in some cool font thats lightning-ish.
figures: slash guy (should be holding a gibson les paul) and beethoven guy
animation description: Whats up there ^
other: nothing really, just make it look good
deadline: take as long as you want, prefereably under 2 weeks
ok, i'm gonna be biusy arent I?

Updating front page now.

EDIT:

Done
Last edited by ZaneNutio; Nov 25, 2007 at 05:10 AM.
The Slash guy should have Top hat and long hair I think
<jacadventour69> Hold the line...
<dragonforcerocks11> love isn't always on time...
<jacadventour69> It's not in the words that you told me, girl
<dragonforcerocks11> im not a girl douche
http://artpad.art.com/?kjundt1dwxyw
hmm, zane, could you make the colors blend and flow with eachother more? and make the eyes stand out a little more, make them a little bigger, and maybe outline them with black or something, then no nose or mouth, and also, with the eyes, they look like he is squinting in pain, make look more like a "Im gonna kill you" kinda thing
Last edited by Megadoomer; Nov 25, 2007 at 05:59 PM.
Ok, Il re create it then, cuz i gues you don't really want anny of that.

_--recreating--_
what do you use to make your heads?
: )
I'm not very active on Toribash but still love to play from time to time, this game is great!
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
hmm, zane, could you make the colors blend and flow with eachother more? and make the eyes stand out a little more, make them a little bigger, and maybe outline them with black or something, then no nose or mouth, and also, with the eyes, they look like he is squinting in pain, make look more like a "Im gonna kill you" kinda thing

I had to add a mouth, he looks more "i'm gonna kill u" with it. (i can remove the text)

Supah Size:

EDIT: Sorry double post, i forgot about the 1st one >.<
Last edited by ZaneNutio; Nov 30, 2007 at 11:41 PM.