Ranking
Original Post
TheHitman's head shop ONLY 100 TC each
All heads ONLY 100 TC!!!!!!!!!!!!! Iv only just started making heads so don't criticize. They are a little basic.
Iv only made a few of them, if you would like 1 just say which one they are all 100tc except the smiley its only 5 coz as you can see the mouth is a lil bit screwed.

no1: Cartman
No2: GreenMan
No3: Smiley
No3:Splatter Sold
No4:Elmo

No5: Circular

Ill post some more once i make some.

At the moment all i want for each one is 100tc.
Last edited by TheHitman; Jan 23, 2008 at 03:26 AM. Reason: adding new head
umm....the head 2 is a copy and paste head....i have found that pic on google...
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Of course you can find it on google. You can search for Cartman and 100s of pages come up. It isn't that hard to do. Plus, I doubt it was a copy and paste. Maybe the face but it is hard to do a full face paste and get it so perfect.
idle
Originally Posted by VolcanoX View Post
Of course you can find it on google. You can search for Cartman and 100s of pages come up. It isn't that hard to do. Plus, I doubt it was a copy and paste. Maybe the face but it is hard to do a full face paste and get it so perfect.

hahahaha.
you serious?
Juo, Why do you have to be such a smartass? I was just pointing out some dimwit...
idle
He said head 2, not 1.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
i have a feeling that the only one that HE actually did everything on was the smiley head -.-
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Originally Posted by VolcanoX View Post
Juo, Why do you have to be such a smartass? I was just pointing out some dimwit...

I didn't mean to be a smart ass sawwy

Originally Posted by Shlimby View Post
i have a feeling that the only one that HE actually did everything on was the smiley head -.-

Yeah it is a leet head Looks very very good.