ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Gamer: I have been learning C++ recently. If you do not have a compler, get "bloodshed dev c++". also http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/ is a great tutorial website.

=P

Thanks.
I'm learning Action Script, C++ And Visual Basic 2008.
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
lol, thats alot at one time.
sigh, I used to be really good at basic language, but then I didnt do it for 4 years.
now i have to start over >.>
but hampa used c++ to make toribash, so i suppose its beter
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
lol, thats alot at one time.
sigh, I used to be really good at basic language, but then I didnt do it for 4 years.
now i have to start over >.>
but hampa used c++ to make toribash, so i suppose its beter

well.. he used c and c++ to be accurate :P (the sdl interface is c)
Originally Posted by pixartist View Post
that would
1. be hacking toribash
or 2. be fishing the packets, which is kinda not easy, cuz you gotta hook the network interface

but i'll look if i can find something to do that

1. No it wouldn't. Not more than a third party program does it.
2. Fishing the packets is bloody easy, legal, and not complicated at all. "hooking the network interface" is something made easy with some specialized programs. IE: Wireshark
3. Mute function can/will be done in Lua, when/if we get chat functions.

Also, what's 'autoit'? I'm good with C++, and 20 other languages, but I've yet to come across this term.

However, I'll get out of your thread, to prevent further hijacking.
Originally Posted by Jok View Post
1. No it wouldn't. Not more than a third party program does it.
2. Fishing the packets is bloody easy, legal, and not complicated at all. "hooking the network interface" is something made easy with some specialized programs. IE: Wireshark
3. Mute function can/will be done in Lua, when/if we get chat functions.

Also, what's 'autoit'? I'm good with C++, and 20 other languages, but I've yet to come across this term.

However, I'll get out of your thread, to prevent further hijacking.

1. ok ...
2. ehmmm i use wireshark.. and wireshark uses winpcap to get the packages. winpcap is not abled to modify those packages...it can only view them an (i think) create them...it can't even block them.

3. i have no knowledge of the tb lua scripting

still. i wrote a wrapper/proxy or whatever you wanna call it which can do all the things i need. it just needs some finetuning.
Originally Posted by Jok View Post

Google it?
Anyway I happen to know that it is a programing language that is usefull for making macros...
easy mouse controll & keyboard input functions and that.
:D
Originally Posted by pixartist View Post
1. ok ...
2. ehmmm i use wireshark.. and wireshark uses winpcap to get the packages. winpcap is not abled to modify those packages...it can only view them an (i think) create them...it can't even block them.

3. i have no knowledge of the tb lua scripting

still. i wrote a wrapper/proxy or whatever you wanna call it which can do all the things i need. it just needs some finetuning.

Huh. I really don't see why you'd need to modify the packages. Seems like too much work. Just modify what Toribash itself does.

And I was insinuating that it would have been too much trouble to create a separate one when a Lua one is on the way.

Also, I googled autoit but it came up with nonsense, hence asking, due to me being on my personalized search. Sorry about that.