Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
New tori head.
The square. Basically, the round head is replaced with a rectangle/square head, I know it sounds silly but let's try to rise creativity a bit. You can purchase it forrrrr... Say, 40k?
"No one will remember your name"
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Good Day!

Left and Right Armblades are now avaible to buy from the Shop at the Price of 20,000TC each for your Triceps!

They have been made harmless to prevent unfair advantages in Fights and are therefore for Cosmetic Purpose only ;)

Yesss batman armblades were made, I hope to see more good work from you guys, perhaps a dagger or tanto on the small of your back horizontally
Idea

Punisher Bracelet. Not a bad idea eh? Left and right one both at a price of...5,000.

Idea Number 2
Those Castle Crasher flag things (http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/...20150317033414)
One of those..For a price of 2,500.

Put on any QI for these items if you do make them.

Good day Item forgers!

EDIT: You don't really have to agree with my TC prices, I just really....am not good at TC Prices.
Last edited by Evosite; Jun 19, 2016 at 07:34 PM.
IDEA

Armbands!!! Like the GM Badge armbands or the ES armbands, but with a cool toribash logo or something, i think that would be cool af
you're on thin ice, pal
I'm still sad no one has added booty shorts. I know they give a completely unfair advantage, but I at least want to cover up a little bit.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by deathin99 View Post
how about some ski goggles
you know, like this: http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/gr...282301v750.jpg

i support this, i think it would be a cool item
you're on thin ice, pal
Grohenbird: what will you look like if someone rips both of your legs off? The shorts will be flying in the air under your remaining body. These moments should be thought of.

I also support the idea of the leaf at the groin :>

Will pay 15k to the IF who releases such a thing.