Ranking
Original Post
[RWBY] RWBY Recruiting!

We are not accepting applications at this time.

This isn't a jump-to clan when your clan has kicked you out, or you're looking for any ol' clan. This is a clan where it's members join for the long haul, who treat each other with respect, we will not tolerate rudeness or any disrespect of anykind.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Instead of a typical Q&A application, we would like a personal application explaining why you'd like to join [RWBY] and what you can do for the clan.
If the application is unique and nice, we will consider you.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Specific Requirements:
-A generally nice person who doesn't start arguments over stupid shit.
-Is respectful towards his/her fellow clan members.
-Send 3 of your best replays
-Forum active
-In-game active
-Know basic english (no "plz can i join ur clan")
-At least a paragraph application (We need to know you're serious about joining)

(Pointless posts will be ignored)

If you wish to become an ally, PM ThePebble

Last edited by -Cyri-; Nov 24, 2013 at 07:00 PM.
why tho
Originally Posted by Vordred View Post
Just pointing out, this is in Clan Discussion, not in Recruitment Center.

-sigh- pardon, I was changing a few things and when I re-posted the application thread I wasn't really paying attention.
why tho
Hello, I would love to join your clan. I respect all clan members and I'm active all the time.
I'm a not annoying person who waist there time doing who knows what. i am a non-selfish respectful guy who will put his clan first. So i would love to join this clan but still have school so i might not be active mid day but theirs still night

I am spyguy1004 and i vow to do this.
Originally Posted by spyguy1004 View Post
Hello, I would love to join your clan. I respect all clan members and I'm active all the time.
I'm a not annoying person who waist there time doing who knows what. i am a non-selfish respectful guy who will put his clan first. So i would love to join this clan but still have school so i might not be active mid day but theirs still night

I am spyguy1004 and i vow to do this.

uh, maybe put more detail into it..
Hey to all members of RWBY! I am here to apply to your clan. I always respect my clan members all the way. I am mostly active but there is a catch. I can only play on my laptop during the weekends( Friday,Saturday, and Sunday).There are many things i like to do in toribash such as playing random mods with friends, playing aikido/aikidobigdojo, and sparring. Parkour mods are also among the list of favorites. I can contribute in anyway you see me fit to do. I hope you enjoyed this paragraph and if you accept I believe that we'd all have a good time. ~Firetiger96 (Replays Below)
Attached Files
-Gone Hammy.rpl (192.8 KB, 5 views)
-Quick Parkour Run.rpl (332.2 KB, 5 views)
-spar with youndsandm2.rpl (440.9 KB, 5 views)
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
I'm a not annoying person who waist there time doing who knows what. i am a non-selfish respectful guy who will put his clan first. I like to play Abd Greykido and akido in general. This seems like a really good clan and i bet it is. So i would love to join this clan but still have school so i might not be active mid day but theirs still night.
Originally Posted by spyguy1004 View Post
I'm a not annoying person who waist there time doing who knows what. i am a non-selfish respectful guy who will put his clan first. I like to play Abd Greykido and akido in general. This seems like a really good clan and i bet it is. So i would love to join this clan but still have school so i might not be active mid day but theirs still night.

right now its a no.. you copied and pasted the other one and just edited