Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
[MP][WIP] Sora's mods (Parkour, spar, lasers, misc)
Mod count : Parkour 5(New), Laser 3, Spar 2, Misc 7.5

29/07/16 : New mods : Arcade_Basetball.tbm, cowboy_rodeo.tbm, shrinkshu.tbm in the misc section

Previous changelogs

EDIT : I removed the mod files at the end because some were outdated, take them from the spoilers to make sure you have the latest ones

I'll update the thread as often as possible, and I hope you'll enjoy my mods !

Very outdated intro

So I'd like to use this little thread to post the mods i'm working on, their latest versions with pictures etc. I'll constantly update this thread with my latest versions and newer mods.

I'm also 100% open to criticism, only starting out so any feedback will be deeply appreciated (pls halp), and if you have any requests, contact me and I'll take a look at what you're asking for :>

If you want to post replays on these mods, feel free to do so as well. I'll feature my favorites below the description of the mods.

Parkour Mods : (5)

Crag

Mirror's Edge Drain Escape

Solar Temple

Medieval escape

Temple run

Spar Mods : (1)

BeachVolley

Cliffside spar

Misc Mods: (7.5)

Shrinkshu

Arcade basketball

Cowboy Rodeo

Golem vs uke

Flail fighters

Catapult mods

Shrinkido

LASER MODS : (3)

I made laser mods. They're essentially the same, just two different difficulties, with each difficulty having a variant versus, or cooperation.
(Versus will have a glass pane in the middle, making it impossible to interfere/help the other, and a tad harder).

Laser

That's it for now, I'll update the thread as often as possible, and I hope you'll enjoy my mods !
Last edited by DashSora; Jun 11, 2017 at 02:56 PM.