Toribash
Original Post
[Vid] Largekilla - Video Request
I finally finished it. First video with shaders and shit. The fluid blood is messed up because I don't have a good graphics card (Intel Graphics). I also got lazy near the middle of the video (I stopped using the BezCam :<). You might think this video is not as good as the other one, but I'm still learning.

Anyways, enjoy the video and I hope you also check out my commentaries as well :>

Can't see it? Click here!
Last edited by EviLock; Aug 27, 2011 at 07:17 PM.
6/10
very simple, but still cool.
Replays were very cool.
javascript code:
function () { alert(' you re sexy waffle ! '); };
Thanks. Again, I wanted to get this done.
Stopped caring for the quality and effects and just wanted to finish this. I've been holding it off for too long.
I don't see any propper C&C here so i will do it

Firstly: Bez-Cam camerawork in this video sucked, even if it's hard to do it that bad that Bez-Cam will suck you made it congratulation ! i enjoyed the part with more stable camera, you just dont know what part of the replay is most interresting and needs to be shown the most, that's about camerawork

Secondly: I didn't seen there any sync to be honest, just at start you made a little bit of it. I didnt enjoyed

Thirdly: Most of the shaders that you used were a little bit to dark, that ruined whole video for me ... cause i was unable to see the grace of the replay, + bad camerawork

Fourthly: there was a little lack of the side effects but the ones that were done, were done good so that's an neutral.

Fifthly: The toribash font at the end sucked alot

so 3/10
work on it
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
I don't see any propper C&C here so i will do it

Firstly: Bez-Cam camerawork in this video sucked, even if it's hard to do it that bad that Bez-Cam will suck you made it congratulation ! i enjoyed the part with more stable camera, you just dont know what part of the replay is most interresting and needs to be shown the most, that's about camerawork

It was my first time ever using BezCam. I'll get used to it eventually. Oh and thanks for the CnC dude :>

Originally Posted by genshin View Post
this is very nice 9/10
and what is the name of the song pls

Sorry I forgot to put it in the credits.. the name of the song is Seether - Fallen
7/10 Simple but good.
I didn't really like the song but loved the replays.
Dose is dead.
I feel like these replays are hacked, when I saw the skeet boom the legs, just wow. Didn't seem like it would even dismember anything.

As for editing, all you did was fade in and out. There WAS no sync.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

not so bad. u use shaders and good large replays. but u dont use nice effects. so for me too sipmly. 4/10
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
omg that spar at the end was pretty cool, the way large thought he won then turns around like wham! XD knockout... cool vid
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME