Toribash
Yeah, that replay I played with the dismember threshold. It wasn't major, and I know I shouldn't have done it. I had it set to 100, but wanted it set to 75 instead, so I changed it before I had even started. Then I was fiddling with it, and found that I could get an extra dm with the skeet if I went to 50. I have no idea how it got to -200 though... that must have been when I was messing around afterwards just for the heck of it.

AAAANYWAY

New WIP replay. The punch went into a nice pose at the end, so I left it there. I'll be adding more tomorrow probably. What I wanted was a double knee dm (eg. Frenchcore Killa) but I couldn't get that to happen. I decided I'd go closer to Uke than I ever have before on this one so that was new for me. Also, I wanted to gain more speed than usual. It's pretty good, albeit pretty choppy. When I'm done with the replay I think It'll be one of my better ones regardless of the jitters.
Attached Files
WHELP. This one was a pain and took ages, but the result was oh, so sweet. It's the final version of the last WIP I posted. This is now my new favourite replay. I've changed the name to suit it better

EPIC!

------------------------
I've edited the pose a little bit so I'm just uploading the edited replay now. Still the same, but a swifter ending.
Attached Files
SkyWhale- At Long Last.rpl (369.9 KB, 57 views)
Last edited by SkyWhale; Aug 20, 2014 at 09:30 PM.
@At Long Last

great flow, good dm's

Your movement from 625-590 is unattractive. I'm 90% sure that it's because of your chest rotations.

That arm dm at the end looked impressive. I like how you sent the arm airborne then launched up to break it in 1 fluid motion. I was a little bummed when I realized that your kick only dm'ed the elbow, but it's understandable. Your landing after that was ok. That should have been the end of the replay.

The only thing I felt that you should have left out entirely was that skeet. It looked like an afterthought. It was really unimpressive—your target was stationary on the ground, only 4 feet away, and you had to make your skeet hand grab+ungrab uke's neck to make it actually dm. Your tori's movement wasn't good during the skeet either. The transition to the end pose was eh.

Despite that, I really liked your replay. There were things in there that I haven't done before or probably can't do.

good job :>
fl0w
Thanks for the CnC. I agree that I should have got rid of the skeet, but oh well. I just got back from vacation so I made one set and one replay. Here's the replay!

This only took me like, 15 minutes with about 5 minutes of editing the pose. I wanted something quirky and weird with minimal faff that was still fluid. This was the result! Enjoy.
Attached Files
SkyWhale- My Muse.rpl (183.1 KB, 52 views)
This only took me like, 15 minutes with about 5 minutes of editing the pose. I wanted something quirky and weird with minimal faff that was still fluid. This was the result! Enjoy.[/QUOTE]

I like the replay. In the beginning, when you do a 'flurry kick' type thing, it may look a little jittery but in my opinion i liked it. I think it adds character and interest (also how you grab his head at the end). Overall all of the kicks and the decap were nice. The replay was fun to watch. 8/10 for me, good job
Thanks for the CnC!

Here's a massive one hit. I'd turn it into more, but I don't think that doing anything else would improve the replay. I intended it to be a manipulation, but then this happened.

Any thoughts?
-----
Ooooo

I've added a skeet. Better? Worse? I don't really know.
Attached Files
SkyWhale- Meteor.rpl (218.5 KB, 23 views)
SkyWhale- MeteorV2.rpl (329.7 KB, 25 views)
Last edited by SkyWhale; Sep 9, 2014 at 05:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I need to stick to my original ideas. I wanted a manipulation. Then I wanted a double glute dm off the start. Then I did this. My most destructive opener ever, I split Uke into 5 pieces in one kick. If you're wondering, dm threshold is still 100 and I didn't hack it.

I'm not sure what's better. Nothing (V3), a glute skeet (V1), or a head skeet (V2). Please give me thoughts. Plus, I'd like some cnc on the above ones.
Attached Files
SkyWhale- Sorry from Canada.rpl (263.8 KB, 16 views)