Ranking
Original Post
Leggang Rise Up!

Welcome to leggang! What is leggang you may ask?!?! Well in short, it's making a replay with no arms whatsoever thanks to our state of the art "arm removal tool".

In this event you will have to get through the obstacle course to win a prize, there are 2 paths, the one in blue is the easier path, it is safer but a lower prize. The red path offers a bigger prize but harder obstacles you may even... need a hand . Your goal is to make it to the end in the most stylish way possible!

You are allowed to change the match frames to whatever you prefer

No replay hacking

Only one entry per person

Go to the News tab in the game client and choose "LEGGANG RISE UP" event and press the "Participate" button on bottom right. Once you reach the end zone click the "Submit" button on the bottom of your screen - pressing it will allow you to upload your replay for ES to review. The client will automatically mark the advanced task as complete if the blue checkpoint is reached. Additionally after hitting "Participate" you can click "Load Custom Replay" in the bottom right to upload preexisting replays provided they're on the same mod as the event. Keep in mind that we will only judge the FIRST replay you upload that way, and if you want to change your entry to a different replay, you need to upload it on forums.

Download the attached mod and put it in your mods folder in game client. Load it, create your replay and save it, and then make a post in this thread with your replay attached to it. If you're uploading a second entry after uploading the first one with in-game interface, please mention that. If you want to modify your replay before the deadline, edit your post and add a different replay instead, don't make a new post for each replay.

Blue Path

5,000 Toricredits
2 Shiai Tokens

Red Path

10,000 Toricredits
4 Shiai Tokens

Best Replay

125,000 ToriCredits
10 Shiai Tokens

May 21st 2021
Attached Files
leggang.tbm (33.3 KB, 52 views)
Last edited by Karen; Apr 29, 2021 at 10:33 AM.
bruh
i don't know if i submitted on toribash or not because when i tried uploading it just got stuck on "Uploading your replay..." soooo yeah
Attached Files
Help.rpl (449.5 KB, 6 views)
Yo is that the real IwatchOPM? No.
leggang is weak #ARMSQUAD
I am sorry I lied leggang is the best thing ever and elmindreda is a much better staff then I could ever be.
Attached Files
armsquad.rpl (418.6 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by Karen; May 9, 2021 at 05:20 AM.
and the best replay goes to.... zwar!!!! congratulations to you m8! Prizes will be sent to you shortly.
thanks to everyone who participated