Ranking
Original Post
2v2 | 4 player toribash | more than two players
PLay with more people, battle of teams...

Originally Posted by Pikadex
Just a quick idea that one of my friends made: simultaneous battles.
It would involve multiple small squares/circles/dojos as "mats", spread apart, where in each one, two players would go up against one another. If you are to land outside of the area you were placed in (including another mat) you would be eliminated. It could also function as a ladder; the victorious players would move on to the "next round", where it would continue up until there are two left, where they could fight to the death.

Another idea that I made, derived by the extra people battling at once, is team battles. Team battles, as you'd expect, involves 4+ players, equal amounts on each team, pitting against one another. Once all players on a single team are eliminated, or the time runs out, the team with the remaining players (or more points) would be victorious.

One final idea I have is "multi-battles". It involves 3 - 4 players, all against one another. This one could lead up to great chaos, and, other than the extra players, it would function as a normal battle. It could also be used together with the idea of simultaneous battles and/or team battles.

Originally Posted by Blam View Post
Been suggested many times, and was actually possible for a while, it however proved really buggy and slow.

Maybe eventually we'll see it but most not some time soon.

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
^ That...

...or as hampa said on the live steam - it wasn't fun.

Last edited by Lazors; May 6, 2014 at 07:13 AM.
3-4 players would be amazing but who knows they did not put it because your game could crash or make your network slow down let's just wait and see
-----
well what if 2 players have the same score? - (maybe they are fixing that)
well what if only 3 players are in and it only considers 4 players? - (fixing that too)
well what if 1 player gets DQ - (fixing that too)

I have a point O.o
Last edited by HYPN0SIS; Apr 3, 2013 at 07:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If 4 player mode takes over Aikido, Judo etc.. Not supporting.

If it comes at with a separate mod / pack.. Supporting.

And btw:

Originally Posted by HYPN0SIS View Post
well what if 1 player gets DQ - (fixing that too)

Then that body turns into a simple ragdoll, and whoever is playing him will then be out. The others will remain playing, and can also use that body as an advantage, or disadvantage. Just an idea.
Originally Posted by Blam
Been suggested many times, and was actually possible for a while, it however proved really buggy and slow.

Maybe eventually we'll see it but most not some time soon.

Originally Posted by SkulFuk
^ That...

...or as hampa said on the live steam - it wasn't fun.

Been suggested over a thousand times.
Hattersin wants that.
I don't care what anyone says, I really want this in the game.
As a standalone mod, however.

Either way, SUPPORTED!
This was suggested as many times as I can remember, and It will never be implemented because it's laggy and buggy. If you really want to play it, go play 3.72.
~Not Supported
ook
4 players was already in the game before, and this was suggested many times. 4 player could crash your computer too.
ook
Not supported

No matter how much I want it in the game

It will never happen because of lag

It may come back some day but I am sure not today

get 3.72 version to play on it like what Vortex said
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Can someone who actually knows what he's talking about please tell me why this is impossible?
Art Shop! [TA]<3 [TGO]<3 [r]<3
Ultimation, I know what I am talking about

The 4 player or 3 players cause to much lag imagine if your computer is bad

it already kinda lags with 2 tori's

There has been complaints back then

"It keeps crashing"

Look at first page and the first comment

Blam and Skulfuk added to it

"4 or 3 players causes to much lag"

"Or like hampa said, it soon does not become fun anymore"
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)