ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Hair, hats & other accessories
This can be cool
-----
It can be purchase on the market and shop!
This can be awesome and cool!
the cap will be abit flappy and the cap can be custom by textures!
Last edited by Haikel123; Nov 7, 2012 at 10:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
I would add the following items:
Hair.-
Flat top
Afro
Dread locks
Uncle Johnny (That monk hair which has a bit of hair at the back and bald at the top.)
Facial hair.-
Da Vinci
Goat

I agree with this cause "Uncle Johnny" hair would be perfect to me.
Yeah, it would be awesome. And we could probaly expect more hairs now since Jusmi and some other guy (Can't remember his name) are item forgers.
M I N I V A N
Also, cat ears :P, and maybe add a new mechanic to hair and make it grabbable.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
Also, cat ears :P, and maybe add a new mechanic to hair and make it grabbable.

That would affect the gameplay, and I don't think that items should do so.
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
Originally Posted by bigGrin View Post
That would affect the gameplay, and I don't think that items should do so.

Wouldn't the Afro do this too? You, nor your opponent would be able to clearly see your head, interfering with gameplay and strategy.

My 2 cents anyway.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Yup, my flame is more for strategy, it's so annoying no one can see what there doing.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
What's armpit hair? Can you show us an image?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
Wouldn't the Afro do this too? You, nor your opponent would be able to clearly see your head, interfering with gameplay and strategy.

My 2 cents anyway.

Well, that is just visual and can be turned off easily if wanted/needed. Once the hair becomes grabable it affects the fight directly and therefore it can't be turned off just like that. Things would get complicated, if not unfair.
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill