ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Betting Stacks
Yeah hi, I wanted to know what you guys think of this idea.
Say I'm entering a betting server, and I hear "HBR! Highest bet gets unlimited nudges!" That being said, anyone would bet. You bet a big sum of money; but wait, someone has topped your amount. My suggestion is that you're able to stack on more tc to your sum you've already betted.

Limitations: (possibly)
Once you stack, you can only stack on that turn and that turn only
Once you stack, you can't stack until someone exceeds your stack amount
You can't lower your stack(hopefully this will end a future dispute about it being unfair, if you bet you bet and you have to hold true blah blah blah)
If you stack, your income will decrease a bit with each stack.

That's all I have for now.
Last edited by Mystery; Dec 5, 2013 at 04:40 AM.
I like it, but it seems like something someone will be able to exploit, just like how the bounty system was exploited.
I like it.
And having limitations as well just increases my enjoyment of it.

I too have had this problem.
I agree with this suggestion, hopefully it can be implemented in later versions.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
I like this. So bassicaly a player should be able to bet multiple times until the betframes are over.
It seems fair and easy to be done. I support this 100%
Seems normal that u can bet infinite times until betframes are over.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I like this idea so fat,but it'd there any way to stop profit stealers?
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
The purpose of marketing is to make profit, so it doesn't matter how you make it c;
"xcept scammin'
Thou', I like this idea, It used to annoy me as well when someone bets higher and I would like to increase my bet.

But I guess this is why some people wait to bet at the last moment. So there really isn't a way to stop that from happening.
Not a huge fan of limitations, this also seems like a very good idea
~Supported <3
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Ya got my support.

Only thing that slightly bothers me would be the last minute betters. How much would your limitation be after your first bet? Maybe x5 at the most? If not, i could see someone putting down 100 tc. Then last frames make there bet 10k or so. Could be messed up.

I do not see any problems with this, as long as this would have limitation, bet spammers ain't fun

maybe if you would be able to do actual bet, and one additional bet (to the same player you bet first of course)

ya got my support
Last edited by Juha; Dec 5, 2013 at 09:41 AM. Reason: juha cannot into english
#TribeON