Toribash
Original Post
A button to change from tori to uke.
To be more specific, it annoys me when I want to make a replay in single player mode and the uke is far away and I want to manipulate both uke and tori. The only way (if not please enlighten me) to do this is to click on uke and then move him and then again press on tori to move him. And sometimes the players are far away, so you can't even see uke/tori.

It would be nice if there was a key that can switch for tori to uke and vice-versa. Sorry if that was already suggested.

Please excuse me for my bad English.
Thank you.
~('-')~
Last edited by eElectro; May 26, 2014 at 10:59 AM.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
he means that when you make a self spar for example. you have to click/toggle uke or tori to move their joints. I support there being a button namely for switching between tori and uke.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
With free cam you have to keep pressing W/A/S/D for long time until u reach uke and then click him.
-----
And that can be exhaustive.
Last edited by eElectro; May 27, 2014 at 08:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
as someone who has recently made my total posted .rls one. I support this- if there are keys that are yet to be mapped? Y not - it would make the lives of replay ToriArtists eaiser every singe turnframe.
Signature Permissions no
I also support this.

There is no harm in adding a simple Shortcut for this.

Making things easier and simpler should be a priority even when it comes to even the small things. Always room for improvement....
Originally Posted by Organs View Post
ah yes the struggle of moving ur index finger

the struggle is real

Ditto.
I don't understand why one would need the characters would be so far away when making a replay. Additionally, if you are unable to move your mouse an inch or two and click on the other player, there's something very wrong here.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; May 29, 2014 at 01:08 AM.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by Cheshyre View Post
I also support this.

There is no harm in adding a simple Shortcut for this.

Making things easier and simpler should be a priority even when it comes to even the small things. Always room for improvement....

Pretty much this.
It sounds like a relatively easy bind to assign that would easen up the life of people who are starting to make replays with both ragdolls.

It might seem insignificant compared to moving your mouse cursor, but when you're making a replay that has a ton of frames, where you need to go back and forth between tori and uke, when they might even be considerably far away and separated by multiple objects, it can save you a ton of time for such an easy (or at least it sounds so) fix.

Maybe the LUA folks have a way to do this.
Sounds like it's worth asking on their board, if they miss this thread.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
If I ever lose where Uke is, I just press 4 and then click the bottom of my screen. That clicks his neck and the default camera dashes towards him. I don't see much of a use in this in my stance.
私の顔にそれを言う。