Toribash
Original Post
ZenSuggests
I will post all my Suggestions on this thread to avoid clutter

Ok imagine this; You bet 12k on a guy who is about to win. Then you ping! Oh no! And you reconnect but your TC is gone! I think the bet should stay even if the player pings and if the match ends before the player gets back i feel the "Bookie" system should pretend the user who betted is still there and still send them TC if the player they bet on won.
-----
I think if someone pings when they reconnect they should automatically be re-entered then nudged to their last position. It would save the server hosts the trouble and people wouldn't be able to lie about where they were.
-----
Sometimes when you play mods in singleplayer after you change to another mod the new mod might keep the gamerules of the old mod.
-----
Real time ghosts should be required to be disabled in all Tourneys and Duels. Because what if someone has an alt spectating the Tourney or Duel and can see exactly what's going to happen. Failure to comply to the real time ghost rule should result in a ban for rigging.
-----
I think that the controls should be shown during a replay. You know rewind controls, pause controls, etc. It should be toggled on and off with "Tab" and it should be on by default. The control to turn it off with the "Tab" key should also be seen in the list of controls so that newbies can figure out how to turn it on and off.
-----
I think users should be auto-reconnected if they ping.
-----
I wish you could be able to fight Uke in more than one mod. Mods like ABD, xspar and parkour maps.
-----
I think you should be able to preview replays before the match is over. You could press "R" and it would show how the replay would look so far. It would be useful for spars.
-----
There should be an option to turn off Kiai Sounds. It should be on by default.
-----
There should be an option to turn off DQ Sounds. It should be on by default.
-----
There should be an option to turn off Grip Sounds. It should be on by default.
-----
There should be an ATM system. So the players can keep their TC somewhere safe to avoid spending it all. It would be easy for the bookie to send them the TC upon withdrawal. It would reduce the amount of alternative accounts created solely for the purpose of storing TC e.g. ExampleBank.
-----
In the Achievements List you should be able to click a button that will resend you the PM of being awarded that Achievement encase your original one accidentally got deleted.
-----
Minbet should not apply to OPs.
-----
OPs shouldn't be able to see real time ghosts when it's disabled.
-----
There should be a /betserver command which automatically makes you house and makes maxrake 100000 and makes betframes 80 and makes minbet 100.
-----
You should be able to externally close a Poll. Meaning if you had accidentally forgot to put a date to end the Poll you could just click the button "Close Poll" And it'd be problem solved instead of it being stuck there forever.
-----
If you save a multiplayer replay in the first turn then it should instead save the last replay encase the other person spaced and you wanted to save it.
-----
Last edited by Merc; Jul 5, 2014 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Adding Suggestion
Force pinging would need to be impossible. It would be hard to do, but I'm all for it! :P

I agree with the auto nudge part too. :O
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Would the auto nudging nudge people to top? This would cause confusion. If people ping they might ping again and even if they were only ever nudged the third then people rejoining and pinging repetitively could cause problems. What if a server sells nudged and you go to a position the person pinged was in and the person who pinged would knock the person who paid down a position.
Good morning sweet princess
It would auto-nudge them to their last known position.

Lazors Moderated Message:
Please save "Thanks" posts to private messages. Clutters up the thread and stuff.
Last edited by Lazors; May 22, 2014 at 11:58 AM.
So, basically it 'notes' where a player was, and if they get pinged it registers that specifically as a ping and not a straight quit, and then if they return it puts them back to their last known position (probably by number or 'below player x') and then keeps their bet active / enabled?

Sounds like an ok idea.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post

There should be an option to turn off Kiai Sounds. It should be on by default.
-----
There should be an option to turn off DQ Sounds. It should be on by default.
-----
There should be an option to turn off Grip Sounds. It should be on by default.

I think there is an option for that already.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
Really? If your referring to lowering the games volume to 0 then i know but i want individual options for those 3 items.