ES Recruitment Drive
wow well done kicks!, youve just entered hunters and your already making a good start, its great that we are making new events, btw can i join if thats ok?
Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
That would be cheating,2pro and Kely would be invincible.I'm up for every mod,count me in.

2pro told me it hurts to be hit there even if you're a woman o.o I hope she knows what kind of pain we guys get when hit there...

-----

@puredevil Every one is welcome! as long as you are a member of this clan
-----
Okay the tournament sign-up is already closed! If you haven't joined yet you can convince me to squeeze you in if you have a really good reason
Last edited by Gotkicks2; Aug 7, 2011 at 06:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
hahaaaaaaaaaaaa damnit kick . looooooooooooooooooooooool of course it does hurt even for girls looooooooooool . but i dont know if as much as boys.

oh and i suggest judo for our mod i love it or aikido i also love this. but its better if we make it something more challenging cuz this is a clan tourney u know
The tourney is finalized it will be:
Taekkyon
AikidoBD and
Running!

I have also finished the roster!
----
The members who wanted to join but didn't put their mod I put them in all of the mods
-----
The matches are set! you can start fighting with your enemies now
Last edited by Gotkicks2; Aug 7, 2011 at 07:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Gotkicks2
oh fuck it . damnit . im against LT in running . fuuuuuuuuuck guys i still cant run :S

and wiirus in teakyon ??!!! damnit i have never played this mod :S

-.-kicks are you trying to kill me and get me out of this clan ?
Chill dude! I just raffled this and I have the pieces of paper with your names on it to prove it . And besides this is just a friendly tourney! as long as you do your best you'll do okay
Gotkicks2
so...? we meet ingame then we fight? when will this happen. or is it when ever we see each other ingame
Also,do we play one match or best 2 out of 3////3 out of 5 ?
Last edited by lordtiger; Aug 7, 2011 at 11:47 AM.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Oh nice idea you gave me lordtiger!
It would be nice if it will be best of two out of three
-----
I would change the rules to best 2 out of 3 ^_^
Gotkicks2
im in for all but wednesday my school starts so i might be a bit busy
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*