Toribash
I agree, 4k TC down the drain.
A refund would be nice.
Fix maybe in 4.0?
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.
Originally Posted by theultimatum View Post
But losing it to a bug that isn't my fault or my choice or my judgement should qualify a refund.

Bets are statistically random, so it's never your fault anyway. When betting your TC, you have accepted you might lose them. Even if I agree and think this bug should be fixed, no action will be taken as of now.
Originally Posted by aslask View Post
Bets are statistically random, so it's never your fault anyway. When betting your TC, you have accepted you might lose them. Even if I agree and think this bug should be fixed, no action will be taken as of now.

That's bogus. I would be fine if I bet the TC and lost the bet, but losing it because I timed it off by like 1 second?
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Originally Posted by theultimatum View Post
That's bogus. I would be fine if I bet the TC and lost the bet, but losing it because I timed it off by like 1 second?

Again, it's not because of when you placed your bet.
It's an unfortunate combination of pings, lag, and plain bugs.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
Again, it's not because of when you placed your bet.
It's an unfortunate combination of pings, lag, and plain bugs.

I was told it was because I placed it in between matches (the match and betting period ended abruptly right before I pressed "enter").
The lag must've reacted to the active logs and delayed them by a few seconds, somehow.
BAD LUCK
That's not fair. Yes, he bet at his own risk, but there shouldn't be ANY type of risk where your hard earned tc up and does a Houdini.
That's NOT his fault, it's the system's fault. And therefore, he SHOULD get his tcback.

Whether the person he betted on won or lost, that tc didn't go anywhere, it got glitched.
Now enough with that "it's your fault" bs. Okay, because it's not.
I'm coming back with a vengeance!
Thank you for your support Mird. I hope we can get our refund. We worked hard to collect that TC.