ES Recruitment Drive
If I remembered correctly, it's very rare that you would get refunded if you lose tc with a bet. Betting is at your own risk, which covers most if not every glitch, bug, loss, win, ping, etc.
If he does get refunded, do others (with proof) in the same situation get their tc back too?
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
I completely understand betting and losing a bet would not constitute a refund, but I was unaware that losing 53k because of a glitch in the server would not allow a refund. In that case, could you not see scammer as "glitches" in the ToriBash player pool (and vise versa)? I mean, I won the bet. Even if it counted for the next round. So basically didn't ToriBash scam me out of our TC? I'm pretty sure the rules say that if my bet is won, I get my money and a percentage of the counter's bets. I did not even recieve 1 TC of my 53kbet back. Thus, would I not have been scammed by ToriBash in this situation?
Sadly the rules at the moment are you implicitly accept the rules of the betting command when you use it, this includes all the aforementioned risks, so there will be no refunds. Closed.
Also yes it's been suggested before that the rules be changed, I don't know weather or not it's being considered.
Last edited by Vox; Oct 27, 2011 at 03:12 AM.