ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
sup
So looks like I'm done being banned...I'm done with all the shit honestly,after me giving so much to this community I get banned for some other fag scamming and admins banning me on an accusasion,I didn't defend myself coz it wasn't worth creating another account and contacting mods,also I wasn't even playing for that month...like wtf...but anyway I'm over it,my life is currently extremely busy in rl,as I was during my accusation(without trial)...so I wll not be active for a while.I currently have exams and its my final year at high school.I have interviews and work to attend to for college next year...I'm not leaving DAT however,I love this clan and I will be back sometime..I'm glad to see you guys holding up while I was gone.I leave it in your hands for now.Koz do not make any drastic changes,that's all I ask.(Eg.kicking members,changing orders and controlling everything as a dictator ;))...remember,this clan runs on each other and isn't all about rep and rank..if we build,we build together.Do not let intentions and goal tear down the clan.haha but I'm rambling on n on...also,thanks to all those who stay true..this clan is pure loyalty,I love it....when I come back though,ill do a lot for this clan again,DAT is one of the oldest,badass clans ever around,it won't die. anyways guys,ill see you around.much love.If you urgently needa get hold of me,my email is [email protected] or talk to koz,he has contact with me...

Much love.
Coke.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

i never knew you even got banned. Sounds like bullshit moderation. psh. Toribash seems to become dumber by the minute. Anyway strong words for a strong man. i like it.
...................Unibash Teacher...................
very nice words CoKe

i love it!

see u around ;)
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Shits happen..
You get worried about another things...
Work school studies universities girls (or boys lol)

I'm in the same hole than you =/

That's life
Good luck with everything (:
Coke: I wont make any drastic changes, I ll just try to increese activity with events etc.
Gl coke.
Btw, althought you left, will be in hall of fame in roster