Ranking
Original Post
[The] Recruitment Thread.
Hello, reader. Be prepared for an experience unlike anything you've ever witnessed.

This thread is for people who wish to apply for [The].

This clan will not be accepting many people, so the sooner you apply, the better your chances.

[The] is looking for unique players. Mod makers, artists, replay makers, multiplayer masters... Or even people with simply many stories to share.

If you'd like to apply, please post a freeform application below. Be sure to include your GMT and any information you'd like for us to know. Replays are not necessary, but if you want to show us your skill, feel free to attach it. The same goes for replays, music, or anything else.

Applications will be discussed in this thread. If you wish to chat, please do it on our main thread.

Our clan discussion thread is right here. Feel free to visit. Invade
tags are unnecessary.
Last edited by TheTheClan; Feb 26, 2012 at 06:52 PM.
Hello! My name is DixNinja And I would Like to join the clan!

To start, I am a spunky young soul who is also a crazy, funny spirit. I know, i know, You think i am a n00b because i am a white belt? Well, lets just say i've been teached and given some started wing wangs.

I can do art, Quick and eazy! I also can make music, But it is n00by.

I'd rather not say my age (I'm a baybeh ;_;) GTM-5

My replays need some Washing, I'm rusty because i havent played in a long time. (This is a new acc)

Picture Of Mah YouTube

That is the only picture drawn, And i can do Gfx's and Some banners if you let me in :3

Yeah, Hope you can accept me, PEACE!
I'm in your house.
MASTURBATING WHILE U SLEEP.
Hello!My name is Asdsasds.I like to join cuz i am not a member of any clan and i think the THE clan is the best and i want to learn some moves to do in multiplayer
I play every day toribash and I make at least two replays
blue belt
rank 2940 Asdsasds
Hello,

I am a multiplayer master that is rank 287 and is a brown belt. My preferred mod is wushufixed. My GMT is -4:30 and I hope my application is accepted .
-----
dumb emoticons

Hello,

I am a multiplayer master that is rank 287 and is a brown belt. My preferred mod is wushufixed, My GMT is -4: 30 and I hope my application is accepted.
Last edited by Cardinalzz; Mar 27, 2012 at 01:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump