Toribash
Hello. I am Sonakai. I am interested to join [The] because of the activity around the discussion and also nice members. My interests are Basketball, Football, Baseball - ish, anything that shatters windows, making new things out of metal and scraps, etc. I have no bank currently and I used to have an old account which was a 4th dan. I have a YouTube channel, currently called ShadowOwnz5664. My qi is around 600 - 700 ish. My ingame activity is great, but I am inproving on my forum activity. I will not tell my age because it is a part of personal information.
"A mystery to unfold as to what I may be...."
Figure out the clue
i'ma guess my request was denied considering you never responded in any way shape or forum.
By the blood of the ancients my enemies fall
You know what? You're in. I like you. Let me send an invite and add you to the members list.

Welcome to the gang.
Hello! Its me once again, Pinkfan. I have just started to become an active forumer and id like to join your clan because i think its a good clan, where everyone matters and there is no one bossing you around in it. Why i think you should let me in? Well here are a few reasons why. I may not be the best, but when it comes to battle's i may be a huge help. I may not be the best but i think i could help your clan out tremendously. Reason 2? I'm an active forum person. I can help your clan become official. Reason 3? I play every single day, improving every day. Before you know it i will be Super good, and I can help anyone who has questions about the [-The] clan. Thank you! I hope i can come in to your clan and greet you all!
I met Pinkfan in game and he seems pretty cool, and he said he could be an avid poster.
So far, it's a yes from me.
Alaistier, it's demonkiller.

Can I still be a member?
Last edited by Gamer0; May 11, 2012 at 06:08 AM.