Ranking
Hey!So my name is Deoxer.Im from finland 14 years old.Ive been looking for good clan where i can stay and enjoy being since i quited CRY and this seems to be perfect one.I met some kira members and they were awesome.Your clan is such a success and i want to member of it.Im black belt (soon 2nd black)No inframents.Im active on the game but not so much in the forums.
Thank you !
Deoxer
Last edited by deoxer; Nov 14, 2013 at 07:44 PM.
well my name is Ashley i'm 15 I wanna join becuz I did give kindle tc to make this clan and I was a leader at one point so ya.... um idk
name-wabuzz
age-16
and i want to join because i have recently left the clan ascend and are hoping to join you i am quite a good player i play as often as i can and i would be a valuable asset to your team
so please let me join your clan?
^^^ um wabuzz im srry but i dont think u could be in we need who is active on thread/forums and i can u see u only posted 2 times
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
well my name is Ashley i'm 15 I wanna join becuz I did give kindle tc to make this clan and I was a leader at one point so ya.... um idk

Ashley automatically yes, and you will start as a recruiter.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by kindlebob View Post
Ashley automatically yes, and you will start as a recruiter.

I didn't get invite?
application
Name: Carl Quinet (Pikminma)
Why I want to join: I could be a huge support in wars, I have downsides and I have my upsides and I am majorly active now that I came back onto toribash, although I may be rusty, but I'm good.
Aplication
My name is Stephen im 15 I am a brown belt and I just left my last clan because there were no events at all.I love akido and ninjutsu im pretty good at judo and I love gaming.That was my application