(Innate)Innate Fighters Recruitment

~Recruitment Thread~
Apply for the clan following these guidlines:
- Preferably Freeform
- Replays
- Timezone + when you're on
- Any past experience ?
- Preferably brown belt or higher? exceptions can be made

On accepting or denying your app a designated recruiter will play a match or two with you.
Take care
Hi im Solar or Matty, i am 13 years old and a brown belt. I like to play aikido and mushu and i think i am pretty good at them. I am very active and ranking up quickly. I am maybe going to try and learn sparring. I am defensive and offensive depending on the opponent. In aikido i grab a lot and focus on moving joints to flip or outwit my opponent. I also play judo. I am quite offensive in judo with my jumping grabs spins and kicks. I am not on my computer at the moment so i have no replays but i would like to be tested. Besides gaming i like to edit. I am willing to teach people some of my moves and stick with a clan.
Thankyou.
Random replays btw
Attached Files
Assassain.rpl (154.3 KB, 2 views)
bested.rpl (52.3 KB, 2 views)
dont give me ur arms.rpl (43.6 KB, 2 views)
beat masterbelt.rpl (41.5 KB, 2 views)
Insane.rpl (60.1 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by SolarEdits; Aug 26, 2015 at 08:14 PM.
HI, my name is Brenden (A.K.A LeViper). I'm 13 turning 14 yrs old in a month or so and I'm thinking about joining this clan. Im good at fighting in aikido, aikidobigdojo, xspar, and some mushu. I live in Eastern time and I'm on toribash almost 24/7. I have plenty of past experience with toribash, I'm good at making openers and completely obliterating uke or any other player. I'm a Brown Belt on my main but this is my alt so I have the experience even though I'm almost a brown belt on this alt so I hope exceptions can be made . Thank you for taking the time to read this.

*The replays are from my main account*

-Leviper
Attached Files
Kick Replay Free Mode.rpl (74.2 KB, 5 views)
More skeet practice.rpl (131.4 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by LeViper View Post
HI, my name is Brenden (A.K.A LeViper). I'm 13 turning 14 yrs old in a month or so and I'm thinking about joining this clan. Im good at fighting in aikido, aikidobigdojo, xspar, and some mushu. I live in Eastern time and I'm on toribash almost 24/7. I have plenty of past experience with toribash, I'm good at making openers and completely obliterating uke or any other player. I'm a Brown Belt on my main but this is my alt so I have the experience even though I'm almost a brown belt on this alt so I hope exceptions can be made . Thank you for taking the time to read this.

*The replays are from my main account*

-Leviper

Just curious how often do you use your alt?

Also solar darkonix has pm'd you
Have a set / texture in mind?
Pm me details and I promsie to try my best
First off I would like to say hi! I would like to introduce myself! First off ill say my belt color. I'm a very active brown belt. The reason I'm only a brown belt is because I quit a little while ago and just recently got back to playing. I have never joined a clan because I just recently found out what a clan is! Lol what a goof I am *facepalm* ! Well I'm super active and I'm a rank 5500 or something I cant remember the exact number so ill just round it instead! However I'm not really active on forums. I hope that this wont make my chances lower. I think I could make this clan better if only I had a little more training... This is where you come in! I kinda need some help! One reason i would like to join this clan is because I would love to meet new friends! And also kick ass!!!! I'm also very funny ( at least my friends say I'm funny )!My name is Dylan I'm 12 and I have never joined a clan before... I'm good at aikido and a lot more mods. I will edit replays later Thanks for reading this ! Btw my gmt is 9:15
You don't bump this thread, should've pm'd me. right now we're fine sorry.
Have a set / texture in mind?
Pm me details and I promsie to try my best
hello im monster147 and hoping to get into a good clan
im 2nd dan at the moment and getting to higher belts fast.
hope i can get in soon
monster147