Ranking
Vote for Lampito changed to a yes, i played with him a bit in-game and even though i beat him a lot he didn't freak out like other people would, which says a lot. Also, i can tell he really wants in and it wouldn't kill me to give him a chance.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
hy gys i wnt 2 join

(tl;dr)

Last edited by iPortal; Dec 5, 2015 at 03:31 PM.
Hello, this is going to be my first app in a while, so please, go easy on me :3

My name is apexador, or trevor, or apex, i dont really mind what u call me, i am 15 years old, i reside in canada, and i am est.

I have been in man clans before, notable ones are [Origin] and [Bomb]

For Origin, well, i had quit playing toribash for a bit, then came back, and i was actually good at the time, so i apply'd for Origin, they accepted me fairly quickly. And of course, as School came around, i didnt have enough activity, so therefore i decided what i thought was best for the clan, and left. once school was over, or i had more time in my oh, so busy schedule i came back, and Zeus took me in with open arms after i had my trial fights with some of the recruiters ( i beat all of them ) Althought i was slightly worse than before, and i didnt participate in clan wars, i practiced ALOT and was really commited to my ABD game, and so i got in the top 5000 ((( before the rank reset ) in mod ranks )) this was also on an alt.))) and once that happened, masterfate started letting me fight in wars, and i was actually doing pretty decent, till something tragic had happened, and i couldnt play TB any more, so i resigned yet again. (in my opinion, a member that announces his inactivity, and doesnt resign, isnt worth keeping; so i left)

Now for The Bomb Squad; my most recent clan from 6 months ago. XD
I got Accepted into the Squad, but due to my computer dying(i broke it by accident), i couldnt play till now, when i finally saved up enough money for a decent computer. So there isnt much to say other than i won all my recruitment fights with ease. and the same thing about practicing ABD for wars, except i was only in 1 or 2 wars, that i can remember.

I want to join Ne mostly because i recognize them as a very strong clan, with high potential, and i wish to be in this clan when Ne reaches the peak of its potential. if there is anything that you feel is lacking for my reason to join Ne, please, ask me so i can include, and better yet, fix my app ( another reason, is because triton's ass is just too Kawaii for me to not look at all the time )

I play a Alot of mods including Aikido Big Dojo, Judo, Mushu, Boxshu Mushu.

Now for more about myself.

As I said previously, My name is Trevor or Apex, and i am 15 years old. During my free time, I spend most it by playing this, and League of Legends.. But other than that, I talk to my boyfriend ( yes... i am gay ) as well as play basketball, soccer(football), badminton, and finally, Table Tennis. As for my Time off of Toribash, or my computer, i mostly have school, in which i am in very advanced courses, which give alot of homework. <<< this is definately a bummer because it takes my time away from TB; Other than that i dont have anything other than my mother who enjoys ripping my internet modem out of my wall >.>

~~~~ Trevor ~~~~ Apex ~~~~
Originally Posted by iPortal View Post
hy gys i wnt 2 join

Hi.

Well. Where do I begin? My name is iPortal and I'm a huge alter from 2012. (i don't use my alts any more, I can tell you the accounts if you wish to inquire the post history.) I've been in many clans over the past three years and it's been great, but now after lurking your chat forums I felt like I'd love to be a part of (Ne). Even then, some clans I was a part of were: [i], [Crooks], (im), (Godly) ((As a leader)) , (Bomb), (God), (FC), (g), [tldr] and quite a few small clans. I've got half-and-half history, some of it was bad, like my immaturity in [Crooks], but a lot of it was good and a learning experience I'd love to bring into (Ne). Now, before you snap at me for skill at any point, currently my PC is broken, with all my replays and such on it. I'm using a worse computer, but sadly, it refuses to run Toribash. I'm trying my best to fix this, but if I cannot, I hope you understand. Now, obviously, if I do fix it, you'll want to add more wins to your w/l fight me for some fun. I'm in GB, so it's a +0000 GMT, and that obviously means that if anyone's in America, I'll probably have to be up later than as-per-usual to play.

No matter what, I hope you take me into deep consideration.
Thanks.

You clan history is pretty wide to say the least, which isn't usually a good thing because it shows me that you're prone to leave at any given time. I would actually love to see your past accounts, so you can either post them here, or if you don't wish to share with everyone just PM me. You and me do share some clan history, as i was also in TLDR and Inquisition in the past, but i don't remember you being in TLDR whatsoever..

I should also point out that you don't need to be ingame active here unless you wish to hang out with the members or participate in wars/events. We focus heavily on forum activity as it's a way for all of us to communicate with one another and share things, plus it helps push us towards official.

Unfortunately, most people in the clan are from the U.S., but it shouldn't be a problem keeping in contact with us (at-least the ones that are still active) if you post around plenty. My current vote for you lies at a neutral until i can get some of the info i asked for

Originally Posted by ApexAdor View Post

My name is apexador, or trevor, or apex, i dont really mind what u call me, i am 15 years old, i reside in canada, and i am est.

For Origin, well, i had quit playing toribash for a bit, then came back, and i was actually good at the time, so i apply'd for Origin, they accepted me fairly quickly. And of course, as School came around, i didnt have enough activity, so therefore i decided what i thought was best for the clan, and left. once school was over, or i had more time in my oh, so busy schedule i came back, and Zeus took me in with open arms after i had my trial fights with some of the recruiters ( i beat all of them ) Althought i was slightly worse than before, and i didnt participate in clan wars, i practiced ALOT and was really commited to my ABD game, and so i got in the top 5000 ((( before the rank reset ) in mod ranks )) this was also on an alt.))) and once that happened, masterfate started letting me fight in wars, and i was actually doing pretty decent, till something tragic had happened, and i couldnt play TB any more, so i resigned yet again. (in my opinion, a member that announces his inactivity, and doesnt resign, isnt worth keeping; so i left)

I got Accepted into the Squad, but due to my computer dying(i broke it by accident), i couldnt play till now, when i finally saved up enough money for a decent computer. So there isnt much to say other than i won all my recruitment fights with ease. and the same thing about practicing ABD for wars, except i was only in 1 or 2 wars, that i can remember.

I want to join Ne mostly because i recognize them as a very strong clan, with high potential, and i wish to be in this clan when Ne reaches the peak of its potential. if there is anything that you feel is lacking for my reason to join Ne, please, ask me so i can include, and better yet, fix my app ( another reason, is because triton's ass is just too Kawaii for me to not look at all the time )

As I said previously, My name is Trevor or Apex, and i am 15 years old. During my free time, I spend most it by playing this, and League of Legends.. But other than that, I talk to my boyfriend ( yes... i am gay ) as well as play basketball, soccer(football), badminton, and finally, Table Tennis. As for my Time off of Toribash, or my computer, i mostly have school, in which i am in very advanced courses, which give alot of homework. <<< this is definately a bummer because it takes my time away from TB; Other than that i dont have anything other than my mother who enjoys ripping my internet modem out of my wall >.>

~~~~ Trevor ~~~~ Apex ~~~~

I've seen you in-game a bit and you were a tad annoying, but i'll still give my honest opinion. I'm not necessarily sure exactly how you plan on contributing to the clan, as it was not stated in your application.. and i'm also unsure about how active you are clan thread wise because i don't think you put that in either. One thing i can note, is that you have less of such a wide clan history compared to Portal, which shows me that you tend to stay dedicated for longer periods of time (yes, that's what it radiates).

A couple things that i would like to know would be the rest of your clan history and any past accounts you may have had, so i can better decide on whether or not i'm leaning towards a no or a yes.

And one more thing, leaving a clan because you're going to be inactive for little while usually isn't a good thing to do, and i would find that extremely annoying when i could just put you in the Temporarily Inactive rank.

I'm currently neutral leaning towards a no for now.
Last edited by Triton; Dec 5, 2015 at 10:47 PM.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Well. Where do I begin? My name is iPortal and I'm a huge alter from 2012. (i don't use my alts any more, I can tell you the accounts if you wish to inquire the post history.) I've been in many clans over the past three years and it's been great, but now after lurking your chat forums I felt like I'd love to be a part of (Ne). Even then, some clans I was a part of were: [i], [Crooks], (im), (Godly) ((As a leader)) , (Bomb), (God), (FC), (g), [tldr] and quite a few small clans. I've got half-and-half history, some of it was bad, like my immaturity in [Crooks], but a lot of it was good and a learning experience I'd love to bring into (Ne). Now, before you snap at me for skill at any point, currently my PC is broken, with all my replays and such on it. I'm using a worse computer, but sadly, it refuses to run Toribash. I'm trying my best to fix this, but if I cannot, I hope you understand. Now, obviously, if I do fix it, you'll want to add more wins to your w/l fight me for some fun. I'm in GB, so it's a +0000 GMT, and that obviously means that if anyone's in America, I'll probably have to be up later than as-per-usual to play.

No matter what, I hope you take me into deep consideration.
Thanks.

Hello iPortal, I've seen you in-game here and there and I am pleased to see a somewhat familiar face! About your app: You say you're an alt account, so obviously as a background check, I'd like to know your other accounts and past infractions. Your clan history actually quite impresses me, being a part of great clans like TLDR and Inq, while also having leadership experience in Godly. With a broken computer, my only concern is activity, but something as simple as your post count dissolves that issue. We would like to see great forum and in-game activity (from everyone), so if you do become a member, updates on how the computer issue is going would be great. Honestly I like you a lot and even though your app was pretty short, you provided sufficient information and kept a personality as well. My vote is Yes.

Hello ApexAdor, I have a few concerns about your app, but I might also praise some stuff while I'm explaining what I'm worried about. First off, very well put together app, including past information and your personality. My first concern is your way of leaving clans. What it sounds like to me is that you knew you were going to be inactive so you left. It seems like you left without explaining yourself wholly or without trying to work something out with the leaders of your clan. I'm troubled by this because we are a clan that works together as a whole, if you were to do the same here I would want you to explain why/how long you'd be inactive and if it was a good reason I'd like to keep you around instead of when you got back just joining a new clan. I didn't phrase that very good but i'm sure you get my point. Another concern is activity. I too have advanced classes in school, but here at New Era, activity is vital. We expect in-game and forum activity from every member of this clan. Other than those two main concerns I don't have many worries at all. You seem reliable and somewhat loyal, also my butt is so much more kawaii than Tritons. Oh, forgot to hit this point; You said you had an alt. As a standard background check I'd like to know of this alt and any past infractions that you've had. Okay, I think that's about it, I'm going to go with a generous Yes.
Last edited by Rescudo; Dec 5, 2015 at 10:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Rescudo is the only sentient being in the server-iRookie
Apply for (Ne)
Ah, okay. So I have a few alts (this account is not my alt, this is my main, hence it being from 2012.)
I have GIVEtake, EJXIII, Cytonoxious and ETDBank. This is why you think you haven't seen me, or why I have a large clan history. Usually, if I think I need to go and change, better myself, etc, I'll make an alt when I'm ready to come back to Toribash. So, multiclan isn't something I enjoy.
And to Rescudo, my past infractions are mostly useless posting, and posting somewhere where I was blacklisted, which was on my behalf as I assumed I had been unbanned.

EDIT: It's not so much that I've not dedicated myself, as a matter of fact, each time I've left a clan, it was going into the ground ((Godly)), if I had been there too long and simply didn't enjoy it any more, kicked, or if the clan got shut down ((g), (God)).

Thanks for all your support, either way.
Last edited by iPortal; Dec 6, 2015 at 01:29 PM.
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
You clan history is pretty wide to say the least, which isn't usually a good thing because it shows me that you're prone to leave at any given time. I would actually love to see your past accounts, so you can either post them here, or if you don't wish to share with everyone just PM me. You and me do share some clan history, as i was also in TLDR and Inquisition in the past, but i don't remember you being in TLDR whatsoever..

I should also point out that you don't need to be ingame active here unless you wish to hang out with the members or participate in wars/events. We focus heavily on forum activity as it's a way for all of us to communicate with one another and share things, plus it helps push us towards official.

Unfortunately, most people in the clan are from the U.S., but it shouldn't be a problem keeping in contact with us (at-least the ones that are still active) if you post around plenty. My current vote for you lies at a neutral until i can get some of the info i asked for

I've seen you in-game a bit and you were a tad annoying, but i'll still give my honest opinion. I'm not necessarily sure exactly how you plan on contributing to the clan, as it was not stated in your application.. and i'm also unsure about how active you are clan thread wise because i don't think you put that in either. One thing i can note, is that you have less of such a wide clan history compared to Portal, which shows me that you tend to stay dedicated for longer periods of time (yes, that's what it radiates).

A couple things that i would like to know would be the rest of your clan history and any past accounts you may have had, so i can better decide on whether or not i'm leaning towards a no or a yes.

And one more thing, leaving a clan because you're going to be inactive for little while usually isn't a good thing to do, and i would find that extremely annoying when i could just put you in the Temporarily Inactive rank.

I'm currently neutral leaning towards a no for now.

uhh, ok, so my past clan history is actually quite small, considering the time ive been playing TB the ones i can remember ( the important ones ) are Origin, Essence, Bomb Squad, Chaotic, and thats about it :P i did pm rescudo the list, so if im missing something, ask him.

Way to contribute to the clan: i will try to bring a positive, and mature, but very "clumsy" and bubbly vibe to the servers i visit ( and maybe a bit of "flaming-ness" -gayness) anyways, if i did leave out another thing, let me know, and i will post again.. :P
Last edited by ApexAdor; Dec 6, 2015 at 02:31 AM.
Pearls and Apexador are denied.

Here are the reasons why:

Apex: You seem a tad immature in game at times, and i can't necessarily see you fitting in here. Feel free to apply in the future when you feel as if we would more likely accept you.

Pearls: App was minimal effort and i don't think you're right for Ne.

On the other hand, Lampito has been accepted and given a 5 day trial so we can determine his forum activity. Congrats man.
My name is Majdiben i Grew up in THE Netherlands,i am NOw 11 years old and im looking forward to my life.but enough talking iTS time for THE app

Name(nickname):Majdi,Majdiben
My belt is:black
Where do i live:THE Netherlands
What do i do most(free time):gaming and playing outside
My characteristics?:im very happy love gaming and i LOVE playing soccer
Why origin:because i Think i can have a lot of fun here
Forum activity:8 (on thursday friday and saturday)
Game activity:9(on thursday friday and saturday
My skills:random clicking (Joke) iTS finding a counter on a move
My negative points:shovels (on me)
Any was to contact me:forum and ingam
Do we know you:nah
Any friends:Farid wheelboss icekimo and alot more
Any past clans:Yes (x7 red shadow galaxy atakushi)
Any infractions:Yes
Why i did leave THE clans:i got kicked ignored or i leaved
What day and time do i want to be tested:Any thursday at 15:40
Mood:happy and sick
What can i do good:backflips (easy) and kicking
Bad history:i have got a lot of infractions for nothing
Originally Posted by majdiben View Post
My name is Majdiben i Grew up in THE Netherlands,i am NOw 11 years old and im looking forward to my life.but enough talking iTS time for THE app

Name(nickname):Majdi,Majdiben
My belt is:black
Where do i live:THE Netherlands
What do i do most(free time):gaming and playing outside
My characteristics?:im very happy love gaming and i LOVE playing soccer
Why origin:because i Think i can have a lot of fun here
Forum activity:8 (on thursday friday and saturday)
Game activity:9(on thursday friday and saturday
My skills:random clicking (Joke) iTS finding a counter on a move
My negative points:shovels (on me)
Any was to contact me:forum and ingam
Do we know you:nah
Any friends:Farid wheelboss icekimo and alot more
Any past clans:Yes (x7 red shadow galaxy atakushi)
Any infractions:Yes
Why i did leave THE clans:i got kicked ignored or i leaved
What day and time do i want to be tested:Any thursday at 15:40
Mood:happy and sick
What can i do good:backflips (easy) and kicking
Bad history:i have got a lot of infractions for nothing

Originally Posted by majdiben View Post
Why origin:

Get out.