Ranking
Originally Posted by noah1236 View Post
1. Real Name: Noah Carpenter

2. Age: 13

3. Proof Of Fan: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq2...qKDWw7PgqGVq2w

4. Have you read the clan rules: yes

5. Prove you have read the rules: um, i will respect all members and talk politely

6. Previous Clans: none

7. Reasons For Leaving: none

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: Replays, tips and help.

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: Searching for toribash tutorials and thanks to you guys i have learned allot

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Gmod mods because i like Gmod

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Freeform reasons for why you're great. I think you guys should accept me because i will help others and represent your clan with respect and skill

Solid app, check your inbox
Application
1. Real name: Caidan Fleming

3. Proof of Fan: I sent you a message on Facebook, and I subscribed to your channel on YouTube [(Creepazoidzes)(It might be hard to find me, I don't have many videos posted)]

4. Read Clan rules: Yes.

5. Proof of reading Clan rules: Basically be respectful to others, help newbies, don't start fights, and represent your clan in a good way.

6. Previous clans: None

7. Reasons for leaving: None

8. What I can bring to this clan: Replays (once I can figure out how to send them), tips, training sessions for the newbies, and representation for the Clan in tournaments/multiplayer matches.

9. Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Both

10. How did you hear about the channel: Searching for Toribash tips, found your channel, instantly improved my skill level to about a 3rd Dan Black belt, despite me only being a brown.

11. Not including Toribash shows, which are your Favorite shows of ours and why: Happy Wheels replay showcases, Happy Wheels is a hilarious and awesome game.

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I have played Toribash for about 1 1/2 years, I have been told by numerous black belts and above that I am quite good at the game, and over time, I have come to believe them. I believe I can add pretty much anything you need/want for the clan with the exception of Freerunning/Parkour. I specialize in Mushu/Wushu and Sparring/Xspar, and I am a very active player (I log in pretty much every day) To sum it all up, I think I would be an exceptional addition to your Clan.

Sorry this is so long, thank you for bearing with me and taking the time to read this most-likely-too-long application :3 Merry Christmas!
Originally Posted by VanillaMC View Post
1. Real name: Caidan Fleming

3. Proof of Fan: I sent you a message on Facebook, and I subscribed to your channel on YouTube [(Creepazoidzes)(It might be hard to find me, I don't have many videos posted)]

4. Read Clan rules: Yes.

5. Proof of reading Clan rules: Basically be respectful to others, help newbies, don't start fights, and represent your clan in a good way.

6. Previous clans: None

7. Reasons for leaving: None

8. What I can bring to this clan: Replays (once I can figure out how to send them), tips, training sessions for the newbies, and representation for the Clan in tournaments/multiplayer matches.

9. Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Both

10. How did you hear about the channel: Searching for Toribash tips, found your channel, instantly improved my skill level to about a 3rd Dan Black belt, despite me only being a brown.

11. Not including Toribash shows, which are your Favorite shows of ours and why: Happy Wheels replay showcases, Happy Wheels is a hilarious and awesome game.

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I have played Toribash for about 1 1/2 years, I have been told by numerous black belts and above that I am quite good at the game, and over time, I have come to believe them. I believe I can add pretty much anything you need/want for the clan with the exception of Freerunning/Parkour. I specialize in Mushu/Wushu and Sparring/Xspar, and I am a very active player (I log in pretty much every day) To sum it all up, I think I would be an exceptional addition to your Clan.

Sorry this is so long, thank you for bearing with me and taking the time to read this most-likely-too-long application :3 Merry Christmas!

Solid app, please check your inbox
GMT: +5:30
Proof of Fan:I am suscribed to the youtube channel,Name AREEBZIA KHAN.
Previous clan: I don't have a previous clan.
Reasons for leaving: Can't leave something that never was there.
What can you bring to this clan: A formiddable fighting force and humour.
Singleplayer or multiplayer: Some singleplayer but mostly multiplayer.
How did You hear about the channel?: I was looking for toribash parkour tips and I clicked on it and I've almost watched all of what is on the channel till date.
Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: The rocket league replays and the IRL ones Because they are awesome and fun.
In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Because I'm a quick learner and its been less than a month since I rejoined because I left Toribash 3 years ago and I rejoined in december and I'm a green belt already.
Originally Posted by areeb2468 View Post
GMT: +5:30
Proof of Fan:I am suscribed to the youtube channel,Name AREEBZIA KHAN.
Previous clan: I don't have a previous clan.
Reasons for leaving: Can't leave something that never was there.
What can you bring to this clan: A formiddable fighting force and humour.
Singleplayer or multiplayer: Some singleplayer but mostly multiplayer.
How did You hear about the channel?: I was looking for toribash parkour tips and I clicked on it and I've almost watched all of what is on the channel till date.
Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: The rocket league replays and the IRL ones Because they are awesome and fun.
In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Because I'm a quick learner and its been less than a month since I rejoined because I left Toribash 3 years ago and I rejoined in december and I'm a green belt already.

Please copy paste the exact form from the original post.
1. Real Name: Curtis

2. Age: 11

3. Proof Of Fan:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQH...zzYF1TIqDbRIlQ
4. Have you read the clan rules: yes

5. Prove you have read the rules: Umm idk how to prove but i will stay active on the Threads as it says on rules i learned i should do that the hard way

6. Previous Clans: MOFF.

7. Reasons For Leaving: kicked for not being active

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: Skill

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: Toribash.com livestreams
11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Happy wheels replay showcase because its funny to see how people fly into spike and get there head taken of by a wrecking ball

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Im a good toribash player and i was in dis clan before (Sorry if that sounds like ACCEPT ME I HAVE BEEN IN CLAN BEFORE!!!!)

Last edited by Iawesome3; Jan 14, 2016 at 09:34 PM.
This is all you need homies!

Proof of fan: I watch everyone of your videos and i have subscribed you your AMAZING channel

Have you read the clan rules: Yep

Proove you had read the rules: Well idk how to exactly proove it but guys i seriously did read it

Previous clan: Nothing

Reasons for leaving:Nothing

What can you bring to this clan: Joy happyness and skill (i am a 2nd dan black belt)

Single player or multiplayer: Mostly multiplayer

How did I here about the channel: I searched fun toribash videos and you were the first one and ive liked your vids ever since

Not toribash videos and wich are your favourite videos: HAPPY WHEELS!!!!!!!!

In your words why do you think we should accept you: I am nice i am really good at fighting i can be your friend i can help in wars (if you do wars) and i really need a clan and i think i could get an amazing clan like this one

Peace out guys! Shout out to JackMorris and CameronMorris!
Originally Posted by poinfgsing View Post

Proof of fan: I watch everyone of your videos and i have subscribed you your AMAZING channel

Have you read the clan rules: Yep

Proove you had read the rules: Well idk how to exactly proove it but guys i seriously did read it

Previous clan: Nothing

Reasons for leaving:Nothing

What can you bring to this clan: Joy happyness and skill (i am a 2nd dan black belt)

Single player or multiplayer: Mostly multiplayer

How did I here about the channel: I searched fun toribash videos and you were the first one and ive liked your vids ever since

Not toribash videos and wich are your favourite videos: HAPPY WHEELS!!!!!!!!

In your words why do you think we should accept you: I am nice i am really good at fighting i can be your friend i can help in wars (if you do wars) and i really need a clan and i think i could get an amazing clan like this one

Peace out guys! Shout out to JackMorris and CameronMorris!

Pretty solid app, nothing really wrong with it. Should add you should be a little careful about posting the same thing in the clan thread more than once. That's likely to annoy people. Check your inbox for invite confirmation
hi jack i might have a problem with my pc connecting to the internet for a while so if i dont post on the thread for more than 2 weeks just blame the internet ok?