Toribash
Original Post
In-Game Inactivity
I just want to let you guys know that because of graphics issues and an online max frame rate of about 10, I won't be that active in-game. I'll still be very active on the forums and irc though.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
you meen graphic issues as in with shaders?

if so, just turn them off, you fps should go alot faster.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
As in I can't I can't get more than 10 fps in mp with all graphics settings off. It'll be till I can get drivers to work or until they release a faster version of toribash. It probably has something to do with me using wine to play 3.3. Maybe a linux version of 3.3 would be better. On 3.24 I got about 10-20 fps in mp.

I'm also gonna try switching to fedora (i'm using open suse atm) to get drivers working, I don't really know what's wrong but it could be distro compatibility.

Edit: Btw in case you're wondering, my avvy pic was taken on my windows computer.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
The avvy is what threw me off with the whole shaders thing.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
The activity isn't that important, the important thing is you have to know what you have to and that's it.(In that I mean the clan events etc)