Toribash
Original Post
CAn I join a good clan
um I want to join a clan that s well organized and has average skill. Im good at twinswords and katana. Im a blue belt and going to brow bel soon. So yea thats it I live in Jakarta but im malaysain. I usally play at the twin sword rooms.
Try applying for some clans that you think you are worthy for.

This isn't really the way to go.

لعف يس دمي ثيك, دمي ثيك از فاك

I do believe that is all in opinion, most "good" clan's require: intelligence, a decent post count, and ability in-game. There are, in some cases, clans that are based on personality and not belt, or skill. More like a group of friends, rather than clan members in the community.

Personally I think you should get known in the community before you look for a clan. It seems you only have 3 posts. But, you did join in 2008 (clans love 'oldschoolers').
If you do want a clan now I recommend it be an un-official one. Un-official clans are more likely to accept you, even with a low post-count.

A few clan's recruiting

- Sexy

- Slap

- Now or Never

- LAW
Originally Posted by Ruck View Post
I do believe that is all in opinion, most "good" clan's require: intelligence, a decent post count, and ability in-game. There are, in some cases, clans that are based on personality and not belt, or skill. More like a group of friends, rather than clan members in the community.

Personally I think you should get known in the community before you look for a clan. It seems you only have 3 posts. But, you did join in 2008 (clans love 'oldschoolers').
If you do want a clan now I recommend it be an un-official one. Un-official clans are more likely to accept you, even with a low post-count.

A few clan's recruiting

- Sexy

- Slap

- Now or Never

- LAW

Slap will not accept this guy bro.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
no you can't!
why dont you ask a clan leader nobody in this forum would take you in his clan if you ask like this
Check out my Youtube!