ES Recruitment Drive
I've recruited Fastmove and Wildly by the way. I'll return to warring and recruiting soon.

I've done 5/6 wars in the last 6 days.

Deak, create a rank for war managers. It's best to have more people able to war.
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Meh, we can just replace him I guess

:O Replacing rude XD, i lost to p 7-1 unfortunately i was having a bad day #Dm'd my arms literally every round
:)
We lost 7-6 to (Cursed) we should've had them in the last match but it was a good try by grumpert.
we won 10-8 against thief, i did my best but half way through it i had to get food, tank did most of it but i managed to score 3 points and lost 1 or 2 but i'm quite happy with the performance i showed, because i won more than i lost and with out the points i got we could have lost the war between thief.

Also just won a war against storm 7-6 good war annoying player in there team that kept calling be bad and i have to learn toribash and constantly insulting me the whole way through the war, but Shabir did a really good job of winning 2 matches and helping me win the war and a big thanks to him to be honest with out Shabir i think i would have lost that war.
it was a really nice war and they had a good player that was rank 6 or something i cant remember his name but he was about my skill level and i was scared of losing because i didn't want them to get the last point because it was 5-6 them and if they got one more point they would have won but luckily i managed to beat them twice in a row and win the war thanks to Shabir for coming along and helping.
Last edited by Ecchi; Jul 4, 2016 at 04:22 PM.