Ranking
Originally Posted by TananPro View Post
He is the Alpha and Omega. He were always alive. Stupid mortals!

Not exactly, have you played God of war 3? I killed him.

Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
about 4 days ago. Just getting out the Hospital. That's why, you lovely people haven't seen me.

Damn, what exactly happened?
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post

True. Forget what I said.
Keep walking
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post

Damn, what exactly happened?

Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
LOL, well damn Zeus dies? :O

Not necessarily. Read my belt, it saids it all.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Im new here, hi guys. I know most of you guys so Im just going to say hi and say something about me. My names Jan, Im 15 and I come from Poland. I like poetry, even though I focus on Polish artists I write my own in English. I listen to Tyler The Creator and Childish Gambino. Other than that, flatsound and some other unpopular artists. It'll be nice to hang around together <3
bec use in t rnet
a the e
All's cool, trying to get back to tb because I miss the community that I had such an amazing bond with. Anyways, I used to be in the old [e] so this is a feel trip :') I hope this clan will be as legendary as the old electric!
bec use in t rnet
a the e
Originally Posted by fastmove View Post
Im new here, hi guys. I know most of you guys so Im just going to say hi and say something about me. My names Jan, Im 15 and I come from Poland. I like poetry, even though I focus on Polish artists I write my own in English. I listen to Tyler The Creator and Childish Gambino. Other than that, flatsound and some other unpopular artists. It'll be nice to hang around together <3

Hay!
Welcome to the new [e]
I like unpopular artists, gimme some names
Welcome to Electric, you are our bitch now >;)
Na jk, so... What you guys have been doing?