Toribash
Original Post
Activity check and Legendary clans news
Good morning to all of you,

Today's news have been in discussion for quite a while among the clan staff team, and today they can finally be announced to the public.

What exactly is the news?

We have 2 major news points.

Thank you all for reading, if you have any questions or objections feel free to point them out in this thread, cheers.
Last edited by duck; Jul 22, 2018 at 08:20 PM.
h
Not gonna debate whether this is right or not. I just have a mere suggestion, feel free to hear it or not. Based on what i read and my understanding, clan that are failed the activity check will go straight to unofficial and some people might think that as a disgrace or something like that. I'd believe giving an option whether they want to become unofficial or straight to dead clan within time period would do the job. Since when they failed they are not automatically remove but given some time, so why not proposed the option in that period... If there is no clear answer within the period, take a safe bet and make it unofficial. (Would be much better than when you come back and suddenly everything is gone)
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Any clan that's worth anything is either in the red zone or yellow zone apparently.

Forcing players to stay active will only drive them away, they're like 13 years old...

sir I hope you reap what you sow here.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
hey hguies suggestion whu dont we just get rihd of all clans tbh that would solvve all our problems here
I wonder if green clans will get rewards for complete the necessary points or even a higher reward for reaching a clean 100 points.
Minecraft clans don’t get killed for being inactive, just saying
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Anybody think of a solution for clan bank accounts? Can they not be counted by auto checks?
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Honestly, killing some clans are called for but you guys don't check into account Singeplayer activity, clan discords, etc. Hell, you guys partially killed the forum when you split the community by making a discord server for Toribash.I'm not even in a clan though so not my problem. I also haven't really seen you guys kill a lot of the unofficial clans that are there just to be there for a tag, etc. Hard to enforce activity on clans when the general game activity isn't even there, as well as forum activity. You could probably fit the whole general community that still plays and is on forums into about 2-3 clans if that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation