Toribash
If you think the thing you did was a cartwheel, you are...

Tip: Put the gravity up to alteast -25, or your replays will look no where near realistic.

And relax your joints more.
Originally Posted by forene View Post
If you think the thing you did was a cartwheel, you are...

Tip: Put the gravity up to alteast -25, or your replays will look no where near realistic.

And relax your joints more.

Don't listen to ^that guy. Keep on using -30, but you HAVE to practice realism (unless it's not what you were aiming for) but you DO need to relax your joints a bit more

Since you posted too many replays, I can't CnC them all. All I have to say is that you need to practice more. Try -9.82 (the default gravity) a bit
Heart of Gold
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
Don't listen to ^that guy. Keep on using -30, but you HAVE to practice realism (unless it's not what you were aiming for) but you DO need to relax your joints a bit more

Since you posted too many replays, I can't CnC them all. All I have to say is that you need to practice more. Try -9.82 (the default gravity) a bit

What? I already said that he should use gravity 25 or more (actually less, since it is -25).

I only watched the cartwheel replay, and that is default gravity or higher.

So what you are saying, is basically the same as I said.
Thanks for the help, so to recap, use more stronger gravity to make it more realistic, and relax joints as well. Thanks guys.