Toribash
Original Post
New guy here! :D
Hello random forum user, my name is Paradox or Taylor, if you prefer. Either way, I'm new here, so I decided to not be antisocial and come onto the forums.

I used to have an account about two years ago or so, but I forgot the info for it, and I wouldn't be able to play in my belt class anymore, anyway, so here I am.
Thanks.
To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there’s the rub; For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
Welcome to Toribash P4radox. If you need any help, lessons or mentoring chuck a pm my way
Regent101's old account.
Thanks to all of you for welcoming me and for the offers. I don't think I need any help, I still remember a good amount of what I did a few years back, but I'm nowhere near as good. I'm not particularly struggling right now with the lower classes, so I should be fine by the time I get to the higher ones, I think.

Perhaps joining a clan at some point wouldn't be a bad idea, either? I always liked the community feel of a clan.
To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there’s the rub; For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
Don't jump head first into the first clan you see, most of them are pretty bad.

...just sayin'.

[T]
#hi

Well no, of course not. If I'm going to dedicate myself to a clan, it's going to be a clan I like for sure.