Ranking
Original Post
whatsupp!!!! guys i am MudJad
Hi guys , i am new i came here from moon XD, kiding , i am here from youtube , i hope i can join toribash community , and i hope i can enjoy ingame playing , cuz the game sounds fun , be free to ask me anything and i will answer
Hi welcome to toribash!! Enjoy the game and meet friends!!
And my question is: wher r u from?
just a fancy signature
Welcome welcome welcone!
Question: what's your native language?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just realized that you can set your tapatalk signature to a custom one or none at all LOL
Sig is now 2.0 with border!
Will maybe add a pic...
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Hello. Welcome to toribash.

If you have any questions or queries feel free to PM me bout' it. Will try my best to help out.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Originally Posted by dealornot
Hello. Welcome to toribash.

If you have any questions or queries feel free to PM me bout' it. Will try my best to help out.

ok i will and thx buddy , hope i can meet you in game and have fun with you

Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie
Welcome welcome welcone!
Question: what's your native language?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just realized that you can set your tapatalk signature to a custom one or none at all LOL
Sig is now 2.0 with border!
Will maybe add a pic...

my native language is arabic ,, and i know English but not in a high level , thx for ur question Rhae

Originally Posted by Darkerharder
Hi welcome to toribash!! Enjoy the game and meet friends!!
And my question is: wher r u from?

i am from Jordan , i know this game from youtube and it awesome , first of all i was bored from some games , then i take a look for a new games , so all what i do is searching in youtube about a onliane games , then i got toribash as a new game , then watch some tutorials and i have fun
Good to know that Youtube is doing its job for us. Anyway, welcome! I hope you have fun with everyone else in the community. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions and stuff =)
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays