ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by cabose View Post
ok lemme find the freakin picture and ill edit this post and upload it

for the peeps who was in the room i have censor bared there names and the text and btw this image was last modified on the 12 of spetember 2007 so it was done a fair bit back

My streak has wittnesses..ask them :P
And I think an admin could find out if that really happened..if you don't believe me ask one to check it <.<

Originally Posted by T0astman View Post
Aye why would you do that? Phtoshop plx?
Btw i seriously dont know why your giving Juo rep for beating noobs..... I in all fairness like Jup but.... Not exactly a record.

beat my streak and we talk again, okay? AND LEARN SPELLING
Last edited by juo; Jan 5, 2008 at 03:56 AM.
Originally Posted by milkyshake View Post
i beat u fought all noobs

Your point? Still a lot of wins. I tend to start screwing up at 4 streak. D:

Could you write with proper grammar next time? I could hardly understand you.
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
lol i was spec in the room when that was taken i was jut there for the chat but yeha i have nmo skills in photoshop im learning slowly
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

ah nice streak. but it was against nubz so it loses its value. also on your screeny, why doesn't it say "MANY" or if the rumor is true that after 60 it says "MORE"? did you take that pick during the replay?

Edit: my best streak is 39 in jousting against non-nubz
Last edited by isha; Jan 6, 2008 at 05:10 AM.
I r Batdude.
Isha, when the fight is over the belt rank and the streak are gone. Look, at the last turn of the match the belt, rank and streak are disappearing.
Originally Posted by JePoY View Post
Isha, when the fight is over the belt rank and the streak are gone. Look, at the last turn of the match the belt, rank and streak are disappearing.

only if its after the initial replay of the match, but during it the streak is still visible, well it was the last time i checked. though that was a long ass time ago.
I r Batdude.