Toribash
They're not into bdsm unfortunately
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I got bunnies a bow arrows and no skills

Good luck catching dinner me.
dreamy suicide act
LoL, use a rocket luncher, works better.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Gets the cooking part done too.
Also blows up the food though. What you should really go for is a railgun. Zaps the fucker to death
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Gets the cooking part done too.

Exactly, well the flamethrower too.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
DarkDranz you always change your set.. for what reason?
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
or just use a mutated killer bunny that will kill his family and bring the corpses to me.
dreamy suicide act
Does he need a reason?
I change mine all the time too until i'm satisfied.
I had 3 different avvy´s yesterday untill I found this one.
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by CerroNegro View Post
or just use a mutated killer bunny that will kill his family and bring the corpses to me.

While we're at it, just build a giant mecha bunny with both rocket launcer, railgun, and bear traps.