Ranking
Original Post
[Reaper] Clan siege
Hey guys, so here we will prepare for our Clan siege event! If you´re willing to participate you can post down below!
The mods that are going to be used are JudoFrac, GreyKido, TK and Lenshu3ng.
Every clan has their own castle which they have to defend, each castle has 3 walls and when all of those are broken down and the defenders lose again, they are out of the event. There are some nice prizes for the winning clans aswell.

Participant list of [Reaper]:
Secret nao bishes

We also need someone to make a 8x9 pixel logo for us, so something very simple with the letter R and demon background!

All participants will need to practise in all of the mods listed, since we don't know what mods we will be playing on!
If you're willing to participate please also let us know what mods you can't compete in! (Please do this via PM so that other clans don't know what mods we are bad at kty)

link with info here

And let's win this for the sake of Reaper!
Last edited by EvoSoda; Apr 6, 2015 at 12:51 PM.
•[Wapow]••Flame••Error••Hattersin••Cheshyre••BetxOnxM e•
Done, i wrote us down. I diden't rlly understant what we have to do yet but i applyed
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
alright, awesome!
It´s about clans fighting, just read trough the whole post again and you´ll understand, hard to explain.
Edit: Updated post!
Last edited by EvoSoda; Apr 4, 2015 at 12:06 PM.
Master, what mods are you willing to participate in?
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
http://www. http://www.google.ro/imgres?imgurl=h...d=0CB4QMygDMAM

How about the skull in the middle as logo?
If the link works ofc.

If you can make it even smaller, sure!
Also, added mods to participants
-----

I made this quickly in paint, it's 9x8 so whatevz. That skull will probably always be to big :c
Last edited by EvoSoda; Apr 4, 2015 at 02:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
you realize that only defenders choose the mod, right? and I liked the way the event will work, but I can't participate.