may be back for a while
some replays ill probally get shit for
-----
a weird spar ( first in awhile) of me and oscar
-----
h
Attached Files
for sion 2.rpl (63.3 KB, 5 views)
choked spar(decap).rpl (291.8 KB, 5 views)
my one one shot.rpl (63.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by chimmy12; Jun 9, 2015 at 04:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
feed back?
-----
Attached Files
a bit stiff .rpl (115.0 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by chimmy12; Jun 10, 2015 at 11:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Opener wasn't spectacular, you didnt have much room to move because of how close you were to uke, so you couldnt build momentum at all.
the dms weren't good, the build up to a dismemberment is what makes it impressive, not the fact you just broke his arm.
alot of movement was wasted and un-needed.
too much grabbing, try to avoid grabbing onto uke for more than 30 frames if you can help it.
Try setting the engage distance higher, and the match frames, and using shift+space(at the same time) to go by 1 frame at a time to land hits easier.
Also try editing replays to avoid un-needed movement(to do this press e when watching a replay, when doing this save lots of work in progress replays so if you press e at the wrong time you can just go back).
Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post
Opener wasn't spectacular, you didnt have much room to move because of how close you were to uke, so you couldnt build momentum at all.
the dms weren't good, the build up to a dismemberment is what makes it impressive, not the fact you just broke his arm.
alot of movement was wasted and un-needed.
too much grabbing, try to avoid grabbing onto uke for more than 30 frames if you can help it.
Try setting the engage distance higher, and the match frames, and using shift+space(at the same time) to go by 1 frame at a time to land hits easier.
Also try editing replays to avoid un-needed movement(to do this press e when watching a replay, when doing this save lots of work in progress replays so if you press e at the wrong time you can just go back).

thanks for the tips suprisingly i do edit my replays and use shift space :P i just dont have good viscosity and i will attempt to start further in the future and ill try and have more viscosity. ^.^