Toribash
Original Post
Hi there.
You might question me why i'm posting this because of my join date, haha. Well i've known about toribash for a long while now and I just recently started playing again about two weeks ago. I'm looking for some people to play with and hopefully learn some new things seeing how i'm -very- rusty at the game. Hope I get to meet some interesting people while i'm at it.
Originally Posted by olik7891 View Post
y do u post that?
it doesnt needs to be posted, if you want friends be nice to everybody ingame, dude...

It's his first time on the forums and also from a long break from Toribash, he's basically starting anew. Why are you so stupid.

Originally Posted by Neroms View Post
Wont be joining your fan club :>

:>
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Rofl at oliks post, some people never learn..
Anyways Wellcome back mate, hope to see you in the future, have fun building some rep.
Yeah, there are a crazy amount of mods now which is cool, but I can't seem to find the one I like. It was a big plank ontop of a pillar that could fall off and if you fell off you'd get cratered generally lol. Anyway, I appreciate the warm welcome and I expect to see some of you ingame. I'm a big fan of Aikido and would like to learn wushu.
Last edited by Neroms; Jan 13, 2010 at 03:05 PM.